Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back after a couple of weeks in good ole Texas. Seems like it's the coming weekend is the only one free for me this month so I'm seriously considering going up there for a thrash around the track.

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hey there!!
Would it be possible to ride pillion with you up there? My bike is still stuck at Barry's, and he doesn't seem to be getting much further with it...

Thinking of maybe throw it around the track and then lug it back to Singapore and see if Joe find out of it...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
yellow peril said:
Back after a couple of weeks in good ole Texas. Seems like it's the coming weekend is the only one free for me this month so I'm seriously considering going up there for a thrash around the track.

Anyone else interested?
I think I'm tempted .....

Boycie ?
Dicky D ?
Nicked Time ?
1-4 ?
Bladey Boy ?
Big P?
English Bob?
Blue Cat ?
Charles ?
Andy Clapp ?
Victor Victoria ?
Tugstar ?

A ferk it .. no one reads this anyway... hehehe .. see poll.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sepang 9th.......

Undecided, just went there didn't we!!!!

I think I'm going to PG it ...whenever its open!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Maybe PG

Can't do Sepang cos I'm busy Saturday night, but PG sounds good. Haven't been there since January.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Silva Bullet said:
Hey there!!
Would it be possible to ride pillion with you up there? My bike is still stuck at Barry's, and he doesn't seem to be getting much further with it...

Thinking of maybe throw it around the track and then lug it back to Singapore and see if Joe find out of it...
Bro ... got yer massage ....ops .. message the other day ... it's looking less likely that I'll be going to Sepang so cannee help yee ....

Hey, you thought about getting the cheap $30 taxi over the border then hoping on the $60 air asia special ??

Nokiahead and Feros have met the air hostess's ... and if sluty is your thing (it is ... go on ..admit it) .. then you should be in your element :thumb:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the end it turned out to be Nik_of_time and myself who rode into the sunset... OK, not quite, it was more like pouring rain. We made it to boot camp, wet and tired.

Come sunday and the weather was beautiful. But the track was still damp in spots after the heavy rain so for the first hour or so we treaded gingerly around. As the track dried up the pace quickened and Nik managed to improve his PB by 3 seconds. The track was very empty (15 bikes?) for the entire 3 hours so we got a good few laps in. For a change there were no crashes, very nice!

On the way home a bit of rain but generally a nice ride.

:D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts