Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be sure to check out trackoholics website for all his dates ...

plus keep an eye out for maybe some special deals as well :eyebrows:

It might be to your advantage to sign up for the dates you know for sure you want to go to... ahead of time... I'm signed up for all but I think 1 date.... LOL... APril 30th couldn't get that date off at work :(

If any of the new people are worried about bike preparation - he's got a section for that and one of the redlines members I'm sure would be willing to help ya out so we can get as many riders out to experience how much fun it is.... come on girls you too!

Catch ya'll out at the track :thumb:

E.
I'll be the one on the slow ass gixxer... :twofinger hmm...seems pretty fitten to put a slow ass rider on a slow ass gixxer maybe I can keep lucky company ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
maybe I can keep lucky company ;)

That'll be hard seeing as you'll still be in the Novice group :D
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

LuckyStrike said:
That'll be hard seeing as you'll still be in the Novice group :D
hheeheeee I know you all too well... I figured that would bring you to surface to post ;)

yes you are correct I will yet again be in novice.. LOL... I'm back to square one after going down last year and now being on a totally different animal :D but I can only hope after a few more times out I can be back where I was when I was ready to move up :thumb: and then keep ya company at the back of the pack :thumbs2:

with as many track days as I'll be doing this year hopefully it'll be ALOT sooner :squid:

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

LuckyStrike said:
That'll be hard seeing as you'll still be in the Novice group :D
lol.. you do talk a lot of shit hammer...

you guys better be good or im gonna show up and scare the hell out of everyone at grattan... :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Be sure to check out trackoholics website for all his dates ...

plus keep an eye out for maybe some special deals as well :eyebrows:

It might be to your advantage to sign up for the dates you know for sure you want to go to... ahead of time... I'm signed up for all but I think 1 date.... LOL... APril 30th couldn't get that date off at work :(

If any of the new people are worried about bike preparation - he's got a section for that and one of the redlines members I'm sure would be willing to help ya out so we can get as many riders out to experience how much fun it is.... come on girls you too!

Catch ya'll out at the track :thumb:

E.
I'll be the one on the slow ass gixxer... :twofinger hmm...seems pretty fitten to put a slow ass rider on a slow ass gixxer maybe I can keep lucky company ;)
I'll be there :thumb: :drool:

Just waiting for a couple more parts for my bike; discoverd that the rotors were crap -- so new EBC Ultra-light stainless rotors and Galfer BR03 brake pads and I'll be good to go or should I say good to slow down at the end of the straight :eek:

Already changed the oil and baby has a fresh pair of Diablo Corsas. One more thing...have to flush the radiator and get rid of the anti-freeze ;)

Fellow female slow ass gixxer rider :p
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Over_Dose said:
lol.. you do talk a lot of shit hammer...

you guys better be good or im gonna show up and scare the hell out of everyone at grattan... :twofinger
JT ya better come out this summer for at least one track day... I swear you'll never wanna leave the track :drool:

Hey Judi... I walked out of Brighton and never got me those extra levers :rolleyes: I reckon I bes get lookin on either ebay or give him a call to get me some extras to have on hand... I also wanted to get me an extra oil filter incase I may need to change that new one out after riding it bit .. may discover something I dont' wanna in it :eek: like that rust in the tank :crying:

E.
ya know we keep talkin slow... we'll have to have Jim change it to slowdivas instead of speeddivas... dont' think he'd like that much LAMO :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

DreamRyder said:
JT ya better come out this summer for at least one track day... I swear you'll never wanna leave the track :drool:

Hey Judi... I walked out of Brighton and never got me those extra levers :rolleyes: I reckon I bes get lookin on either ebay or give him a call to get me some extras to have on hand... I also wanted to get me an extra oil filter incase I may need to change that new one out after riding it bit .. may discover something I dont' wanna in it :eek: like that rust in the tank :crying:

E.
ya know we keep talkin slow... we'll have to have Jim change it to slowdivas instead of speeddivas... dont' think he'd like that much LAMO :p
I'd also check out RL for the spare levers (they were pretty cheap) and make sure you get a K&N Oil Filter -- already pre-drilled for safety wire.... ;)

Think I got my spares checklist in order: brake levers, clutch levers, foot peg, windscreen...and I think I'll bring some of that RedBull stuff for spare energy LOL :D

fellow NOT so slow ass gixxer rider :p
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Ryders_R_Us said:
I'd also check out RL for the spare levers (they were pretty cheap) and make sure you get a K&N Oil Filter -- already pre-drilled for safety wire.... ;)

Think I got my spares checklist in order: brake levers, clutch levers, foot peg, windscreen...and I think I'll bring some of that RedBull stuff for spare energy LOL :D

fellow NOT so slow ass gixxer rider :p
well since I'm not planning on going by either location anytime soon I guess my options are pretty open right now LOL

good point on the oil filter I'll ahve to remember that.. I never looked to see what James used :confused:

hehee we'll see about the NOT part come first warm day I can ride these back roads ;) it's the damn 1/2 of mud that's gonna kill me.. it'll suck to have to trailer to down the street jsut to ride it :p

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

DreamRyder said:
hehee we'll see about the NOT part come first warm day I can ride these back roads ;) it's the damn 1/2 of mud that's gonna kill me.. it'll suck to have to trailer to down the street jsut to ride it :p

E.
At least you can ride yours...I'm stuck waiting for my rotors and brake pads :crying:

First 45/50 degree day we get I'll be checking mine out too but I won't have to go through 1/2 foot of mud...well maybe...we'll probably have a 1/2 foot of mud up the driveway :p
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
opps I forgot to put the word mile in after that 1/2 LOL.... I live 1/2 a mile down a dirt road that turns to mud when the snow starts to melt or rains for more than a day :p

E.
hm... muddin on a sportbike.. nah... I dont' think so :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:


E.
hm... muddin on a sportbike.. nah... I dont' think so :D
You didn't see torque? :D
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes lucky I saw torgue (although I spent more time :drool: over the fella than watching the story line - oh wait or was there a story line?) but I live in the reality world :D

Gixxerchris - YEAHHHHHH you coming out to play with us at the track for sure :cool: what dates are you going?

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
GixxerChris said:
This reminds me....Chris (LuckyStrike) I will still be hitting you up some time to help prep my bike for the track...so be ready :twofinger

:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Army34DonnyB said:
Ill be moving up to intermediate oldman just so i can smoke your ass around the track.
Only thing you're smoking is a crack pipe :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
bmacd said:
is a driver's license required to do track days? What about insurance?

-=bmacd=-
Nope & Nope
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top