Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tracks in and around New York have "organized" track days? I'm about 20 minutes outside of Manhattan and I would consider traveling as far as 3 hours (give or take) to get to a track. Is there a website I can check out to find "local" track days?

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
pocono is fairly local (of course from the city times vary). a lot of guys from the city like racing at loudon as well.

personally, i like teampromotion

·
Registered
227 Posts
I know of 3 other Team Pro-Motion riders from close to Rockland county, sounds like a popular area.

Look forward to see all of you at the Team Pro-Motion events.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gs500rider said:
I know of 3 other Team Pro-Motion riders from close to Rockland county, sounds like a popular area.

Look forward to see all of you at the Team Pro-Motion events.

Yeah, it seems like every few days I'm running into another Team Promotion rider in Rockland. Apparently, there's a pretty strong contingent here?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
slaintedan said:
Yeah, it seems like every few days I'm running into another Team Promotion rider in Rockland. Apparently, there's a pretty strong contingent here?
Join them and then come down to their days at Beaverun. Just off the Pa Turnpike in western Pa at rte.18. A real fun track. I met those guys last year when this track opened and I have to say what a fun, knowledgeable, helpful, nice bunch of people. I have run four days with them now, three at Beaverun and one at Carolina Motorsports Park. Needless to say, I just joined for this year. Oh, did I mention, they're a lot of fun!:) There were quite a few New York and New Jersey riders who came down with them so you'd likely be able to hook up with someone to share expenses.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dad said:
Join them and then come down to their days at Beaverun. Just off the Pa Turnpike in western Pa at rte.18. A real fun track. I met those guys last year when this track opened and I have to say what a fun, knowledgeable, helpful, nice bunch of people. I have run four days with them now, three at Beaverun and one at Carolina Motorsports Park. Needless to say, I just joined for this year. Oh, did I mention, they're a lot of fun!:) There were quite a few New York and New Jersey riders who came down with them so you'd likely be able to hook up with someone to share expenses.

Thanks for the heads-up Dad, I'll be sure to hook up with these guys asap.:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts