Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yep i'm up for it

Hi Seven,
Did you get my mail bout the rear seat unit.

I'm up for PG this week end. Give legends oldun a good outing

Cheers

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Oww....

I'ld be keen. I've finally got Ledge 2 run in, and before I stump up for some new tyres I won't mind another outing ...

And what better place to use shagged tires, than the legendary dirt track !!

I'll bring the video Big Phil ... get some 'moving' and 'history' footage of your comeback to glory.

Who also is keen, Silva, DD, Flymo (just bring the blade as she is mate), RP (Red Penis aka Yellow Peril .. you back yet?), Tugsta, Trev, Moisty Tweeter ?? ..

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Oww....

I'ld be keen. I've finally got Ledge 2 run in, and before I stump up for some new tyres I won't mind another outing ...

I'll bring the video Big Phil ... get some 'moving' and 'history' footage of your comeback to glory.

Who also is keen, Silva, DD, Flymo (just bring the blade as she is mate), RP (Red Penis aka Yellow Peril .. you back yet?), Tugsta, Trev, Moisty Tweeter ?? ..

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
No brakes

Cant make it as Im waiting for some Performance Friction 93 pads for the new brake set up. Next time:crying:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: No brakes

Tug said:
Cant make it as Im waiting for some Performance Friction 93 pads for the new brake set up. Next time:crying:
WHAT??....You mean you actually use the brakes around PG?

No wonder I was'nt fast enuf to slow down. Darn.....I need to crank up the speed.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :hurl: :hurl:

·
Registered
49 Posts
OK Then...

Hey Bellend-gend / Mojo / bigphil / seven,

Count me in. I need some slower machines to make me look good so thanks for offering to come along lads. :twofinger

What time are we meeting up then? I need to blow the cobwebs off my machine and shag me tyres out so I can buy some new ones before the next Sepang trip.

I also need to clean my bike up first and use up my worn tyres too :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: No Go

Dick Dastardly said:
Can't make it either, still waiting for new clutch parts :( :(
How does it go ...... drat . drat .. and ... double drat !!

Us NZ'ers are legendary with number 8 wire .....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: No Go

Dick Dastardly said:
Can't make it either, still waiting for new clutch parts :( :(
WHAT?....You mean you use the clutch around PG?..

Shit,..now I know I have been doing all those laps wrong, and not going fast enuf...!!!...Thought 3rd gear is standard for all turns.

Need to learn how to shift gears next time I get onto PG.

And crank up the throttle.......too.

So what else am I missing?...

Don't tell me I need to shit and piss before getting on the bike around PG!!.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bigphil

Hi pal,

Sorry for the dalay.
You can call me at 96929097.

So those who are going this Sat, what time will you guy be there??
Wanna to meet at Tuas Esso or PG??

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Time and place for PG this weekend ..

Gidday lads ...

So for PG, we have Seven and Big Phil, and possibly Mojo ... anyone else keen .. cum on laddies .. lets have a show of hands.

I'ld be keen to meet at Tuas Esso, as me directional sense sucks so the chance of me getting to the track is about 1 in 100 .... hell, even when I meet up and follow my chances of arriving at the right place are still only 1 in 4.

Seven, Big Phil ... does Esso suit ... as for time ... arrghh ... never been a morning person so I'll leave it to some early riser to suggest something disgustingly horrid...... i.e early

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Early one is better

I'll be at Esso at 08h00 as I prefer to miss all the really heavy traffic along that PG highway. Will have time for some nosh when I get there an'all.

Anyone else for that time??

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: mojo ...

Legend said:
Mojo bro ... keen for a trip to PG on Sat ??
So solly...botak-man,....

have kid's activity in school. Will have to assume paternal instincts this Saturday to nuture him.......but Sunday?....maybe possible.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Ill be there...but not at 8am

I'm up for PG saturday morning. I will be leaving around 8:30am from my place. Aiming for 10:00am session. From expereience they very rarely have the track ready for 9:00am and breakfast for me will be two panadol, a mars bar and a bucket of 100 Plus.

I dare say I will be with Auntie Phil provided his back is OK. He's on the rack as we speak being disciplined by Mistress Ingrid our friendly neighbourhood physio.

What is it with backs these days I did mine last weekend?

Anyone care to lend me a lap timer?

PS Should call again today to ensure they havent had any last minute bookings from BMW or Ferrari. Im afraid money talks and its better to find out from the comfort of you armchair than at the gate.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Re: Oww....

Legend said:

No, unfortunately I'm not back by saturday (or sunday). Have fun!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ok .... I'll catch up with the other oldies ...

Solly Worzil .... I agree the traffic sucks .... but getting up early sucks more in my books :) :) :)

So I'll see if I can catch up with the geriatrics of our club i.e Big Fill and Moisty Boycie ....

Phil, Moisty ....if you lads are off at 8.30 can we say Esso around 9.00am ish ?? .....

·
Registered
406 Posts
Get your trollies off!

Legend

Aim for 8:45am be there no later than 9:00am. If one of the casters falls off your tea trolley call or sms otherwise were off at 9:00am.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts