5/19 Michael's day Grattan
5/20 CORE Grattan
6/19 Apex2Apex Grattan
6/27 & 28 and possibly 29th Fireblades Grattan
7/03 Nesba Autobahn
7/31 Apex2Apex Grattan
8/21 Apex2Apex Grattan
9/11 Apex2Apex Grattan

and then try to throw in teh occassional Dragstrip days at Ubly and Lapeer LOL and maybe Deals gap in there somewhere... if I can find someone to carpool down and back with that don't plan to stay the entire week...

just wonder who else is goin on these dates.... the season is gettin close upon us :D

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a private group out of Ohio.. I'll pm ya the info.. it's a private trackday ... Stephanie said if I knew of a few *considerate riders* I could share the info with them :p

E.
yeah don't be too envious... that's the most I've spent for a summer of trackdays yet :eek:

·
Registered
465 Posts
COREis out of Columbus Oh..

Steph is a friend of TSBR here in Toledo..

STT was kind enough to offer them a private saturday track day...They didnt fill it and are now opening it to select riders..

·
Registered
798 Posts
What Section 8 day??? is that the charity track day?

Pretty bad how we hear of a different track day and we all start drooling :drool:

lol

E.. i thought you were out for the Nesba Autobahn Day.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
flip f4i pilot said:
What Section 8 day??? is that the charity track day?

Pretty bad how we hear of a different track day and we all start drooling :drool:

lol

im not sure if its a charity one or not.
At the last club meeting held at Section 8 the owner said it was an open invite to us for a day they host. I can deal with one trackday with the annoying sound of dry clutches i guess
LOL

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
flip f4i pilot said:

I'm BACK IN BABE!!! did you still want to car pool out? I told V I could maybe meet her along the border somewhere and caravan together... If you're in then we could go together.. I could swing by and pick ya up.. but we'd need a 2 place trailer :( unless I brought my open bed trailer that would haul 2 bikes... my enclosed is only big enough for one.. the fella told me he had one time had 2 bikes in it facing oposite directions but your bike is too nice for me towant to take the chance of something happening with them touching in there :eek:

Let me know...

E.
Section 8? details for us outsiders possible? LOL

·
Registered
798 Posts
Woot Woot

5/19 - My Day
5/20 - Core
6/25 - Fireblades
7/03 - Autobahn
7/31 - Apex2Apex
9/11 - Apex2Apex

All bought and paid for.

·
Registered
434 Posts
DreamRyder said:
It's a private group out of Ohio.. I'll pm ya the info.. it's a private trackday ... Stephanie said if I knew of a few *considerate riders* I could share the info with them :p

E.
yeah don't be too envious... that's the most I've spent for a summer of trackdays yet :eek:
Uh-hummm. Can I, can I, Huh huh, can I?:D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is my schedule:

5/19 Michael's day Grattan
5/20 CORE Grattan
6/19 Apex2Apex Grattan
6/27 & 28 and possibly 29th Fireblades Grattan
7/03 Nesba Autobahn
7/31 Apex2Apex Grattan
8/21 Apex2Apex Grattan
9/11 Apex2Apex Grattan

bump for Bluto or Headlight to see my NOT AVAILABLE dates so that I can lead a few Vassar and thumb rides :thumb:

Let me know when ya wanna do them and I'll make sure nothing with the kids or work interfere and we'll get it locked in :D

E.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My schedule follows:

5/1-2 Team Chicago
5/19 Michael's
5/15 Core
6/23 STT LED
7/3 STT LED
8/25 STT LED

Can't wait to get there...