Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the excitement of "guessing who that rider is", is anyone up for doing some riding themselves?

Sepang is open for a track day the coming sunday on Nov 7. Anyone going or are you too exhausted after all that mental gymnastics?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Its the Man from Ikea

Nice link Carl..... sort of!

We were out and about last weekend so I'm a no show this time around. My bike is with Ah Hoi after the rear hub collapsed (?) and my sprocket has fouled the swing arm. Pretty lucky that I noticed somehtung was a bit wrong.

Still the good news was that my wheelie mojo was really on song with two wheelies of the full length of the main straight.

:crying: :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Fraid not

No show for me as well Carl. Still on the high seas. Due back about the 13th (NOV). I've been in Correspondance with Hoi and he tells me my clutch is slipping at full throttle and my powercommander map is totally farked. Maybe i will have a very respectable lap time after i've drained Andrew Pit and Co of all their info in a few weeks time.

See ya later:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Its the Man from Ikea

Blue Catt said:
Nice link Carl..... sort of!

Still the good news was that my wheelie mojo was really on song with two wheelies of the full length of the main straight.

:crying: :D :D :D :D
Getting to sound a bit like Oly and his grannys attic, didnt he revert to mono activity when his balls srunk too:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
ok

OK! repeat after me " Oil starvation" :crying:

All the magic shiney bits will come out BC :(

·
Registered
642 Posts
TUG, AS I WAS TYPING THAT THE VERY SAME THOUGHT WAS PASSING THROUGH MY MIND.... CAN'T GET A LAP TIME TO SAVE MY LIFE SO HAVE TO CONSOLE MYSELF WITH A WHEELIE.

AND I OWN A TOP BOX.

·
Registered
726 Posts
AND I OWN A TOP BOX
BC - You have really gone down in my estimations.. There isn't a bag of tea hanging over the clutch lever as well is there?

:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Chumley said:
BC - You have really gone down in my estimations.. There isn't a bag of tea hanging over the clutch lever as well is there?

He can only just see over the stack of newspapers on the tank! how the fark is he supposed to see the clutch lever:crying:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Its worse than that

Chumley said:

He has started wearing his leathers back to front:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the end it was only myself and slash who were up to it. Had a nice day at the track with a total of around 20 bikes.

Had a great time!:twofinger :twofinger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts