Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm presently looking at buying a bigger bike than the one I own - I presently own a Honda Transalp - 650 model. Now, my choice is between the Honda Pan European and the Yamaha FJR. Anyone can give me his / her opinions ?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
325 Posts
tiger23 said:
Touring? - Get a BMW. Smoothest ride.
I think the Pan European is more refined in feel (perhaps too refined) than any BMW... but if it were my choice, the FJR would have to be the bike. It's got more "character" but makes up for it with great handling, brakes and power.

·
Registered
30 Posts
definately like the R1. my friend has a burgundy one with custom exhausts and it sounds and looks beutiful. he aslo has a gixxer 1000 thats silver with custom paint but that shouldnt count should it? i think the aprillia rsv mille r factory is a badass bike. its got dual exhaust on the side and very crisp. custom paint would look nice.

ugly for me and very dissapointing is the 06 zx-10r. the front soft look is just pissing me off. the 06 xz-6r is how it should look.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I rode a ST1300 before I ordered my FJR....nice bike but I wanted more sport in my bike... I love my bike :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts