Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a ride to Tortilla Flats. I love that ride. Nice and twisty up until the pavement ends. Saw lots of bikes up there today. Anyone else on here ride this weekend? Took some pics while I was there. Got some good shots of some sportbikes with a nice lean angle. :thumb:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Not flat at all.... In that I agree. I wanted to get up there twice this weekend but my plans got all screwed up. It sees like we are going to have good weather this weekend again. ARG! Im off to Tucson...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I am going to ride up there again on new years day. Heck, I have to find a new ride. Any good ideas for a comparable ride?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TLR75, I ddnt see your message here in time otherwise I would have met up with you guys somewhere. It's saturday and I'm still planning on going just don't know when. Next time you head up there post a message here and I'll jump in with a group ride.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ahhhh... it was so nice at Canyon this weekend. Good company, great weather, and very little four-wheeled traffic whatsoever! I've never done so many laps up and down the top section before! :drool: It was great!!! Oh... sorry to rub it in, Robert. :twofinger :D ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll try to count them this weekend. I'm actually considering buying one of those camera mounts for my bike and taking a video of the ride.

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey a few of us are headed out to ttilla flats on wednesday 15 of jan.. were gonna meet up at 945 -1000am at texaco gas station on the SE corner of Mckellips and country club Mesa

marco

·
Registered
363 Posts
Some of us are calling out sick...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts