Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen this yet... i saw it tonight, made bikerboyx look like a documentary.... my favorite part was the racing through the forest of palm trees on sportbikes... or on top of a train, no no in the train...

the worst movie i ever saw...

lets teach kids to ride twisty mountain roads and on ly pass on the opposite side od a double yellow on a curve, all without helmets!!!:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
233 Posts
it was so bad a two points in the movie you could actually see the
computer image. and whats up with the fire coming from the rear
wheel of the Y2K??? also what about the Y2K blowing everything up
as it goes bye??? how about the wheelie fighting??? one too many
stupid parts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Agreed, movie sucked, all though I did like the opening sceen. , and a hummer with a huge cam. that was the first thing I did not like.

·
Registered
460 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I didnt expect it to win the Academy Award, but a little bit of REALISM would have been appreciated!:rolleyes:
You mean its not possible to smack a palm tree why doing a 100+ MPH by doing a stoppie, and continue on rideing???

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Damn, by those PhAt previews i thought it was going to be the bomb. I'll wait till i see it to form my opinion, since it looks like what I do every day on the road, it will probably hit closer to home.

:rolleyes:
We need a smiley making the jerk off motion. Really though, i rolled my eyes at the first preview i saw. I might rent it when it comes out.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
EdgeRanger said:
You mean its not possible to smack a palm tree why doing a 100+ MPH by doing a stoppie, and continue on rideing???
I mean, Monkey and Duess can probably do it... but the rest of us???? c'mon.... BE REAL! :twofinger

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah I really hate this fake BS

I would be happy to see real stunts on the big screen no need for fake crap.

After the first preview, I knew the movie will suck and no sportbike riders will find it anything else but plain out stupid.

I bet you the freken director don't even know how to ride :loser:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I mean, Monkey and Duess can probably do it... but the rest of us???? c'mon.... BE REAL! :twofinger
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i was categorized with Duess :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:what an insult to Duess :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BTW...yes it can be done :twofinger

·
Registered
40 Posts
Torque vs Mad Max

Based on the previews, Torque looks like sheer nonsense and a waste of money. Computer generated images are ruining movies.
For more realistic scenes of motorcycles going fast and raising hell, check out Mad Max. The motorcycle gang is completely wacked out, but they are all riding late 70's Kawasaki KZ 1000s, as is the cop on a bike, named The Goose. Its just too bad that the makers of Mad Max make motorcyclists look like complete scum, except for The Goose, who is almost burned alive by the nomad bikers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts