Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whaaaaazzzzup!!!!!!! I was Wanting to know if anyone was interested in setting up a ride to go watch the new movie "Torque" on January 16 2004. If anyone is interested please gimme some input as for a good meeting spot and movie theatre(Post it on this Thread), also dont forget GIRLS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME :p . peace! -Marcus

·
Registered
72 Posts
My buddy and I talked about it and were convinced bike sales will rocket after this movie and all the kids will be out trying to replicate the stunts they see in the movie, so in other words all this movie will do is bring more squids to the street. Just like everyone HAD to have a wing on their car after The fast and the rediculous. I have no intrest in seeing it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
AaronWilliams said:
My buddy and I talked about it and were convinced bike sales will rocket after this movie and all the kids will be out trying to replicate the stunts they see in the movie, so in other words all this movie will do is bring more squids to the street. Just like everyone HAD to have a wing on their car after The fast and the rediculous. I have no intrest in seeing it.
aint that the truth...damn then insurance will go up crap

R

·
0 Posts
AudioSolstice said:
yeah sure and let me guess you gonna tell me you never masturbated before too :twofinger
HAHA.. nope.. I do that allllllllll the time.... :p

·
Registered
184 Posts
alright, so nick's bike is getting kicked and then on to marcus's...i'll be sure to wear my big boots that day...which theatre y'all heading to?:twofinger

·
Registered
72 Posts
dbo said:
alright, so nick's bike is getting kicked and then on to marcus's...i'll be sure to wear my big boots that day...which theatre y'all heading to?:twofinger
I could see Paul senior of OCC saying "If you go see that damn movie, your Left Fairing is gonna be seeing my size 12"

Im down for some booting action let me know when and where :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey When you kick my bike Over,are you gonna leave me a love letter??? :twofinger ,And nick has a point when it comes out no ones gonna be doing shit....beats standing around on mill or the Pavs.

·
Registered
363 Posts
R1-Racer said:
I didn't go see it, I didn't rent, never saw it and never will.
TLR75 and KRACKER OWN IT.... i was laughing at them for owning such crap....

·
Registered
363 Posts
HyDrO said:
sup marcus im down!
holy crap nick, where the hell have you been?????

dbo said:
i have still and from this day forth, refused to watch biker boyz...but i fap ALL the time!!:D
I MUST ADMITT I SAW IT AT THE MOVIES, WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT.... I WENT WITH ABOUT 8 OTHER RIDERS, WE ALSO MET UP A FEW E.O.S. RIDERS OUT THERE.. IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE... IT WAS SET UP BY ONE OF THESE MOTORCYCLE ORGANIZATIONS, AND 50% OF EVERY TICKET WENT SOME KIND OF CHILDREN DONATION FUND...... THEY WERE ALSO GIVING OUT FREE TRACKDAYS AND DYNO RUNS.. I GOT ME A FREE DYNO RUN...

IT WAS WORTH SITTING THROUGH THE SHITTY MOVIE TO HELP THE KIDS...

·
Registered
860 Posts
R1-Racer said:
HAHA.. nope.. I do that allllllllll the time.... :p
funny...anyway to get off topic i want to share this extremely funny story....i went to a huge as convention for school called boys state...the way its suppose to be is that you get invited b/c your extremely intelligent...but at my school its not like that..hehe..the whole school body votes from a pre picked list and 6 get to go....anyway im there with a bunch of people who scored like 8 to 10 points higher then me on the act and i start jacking with them asking them if they ever was with a girl...there like no way man you kissed a girl..im like whoah....this is too funny...so a friend i met over there asked they fellas if they whacked it....and to my surprise 3 dudes never did :eek: WTF?
finally getting to the funny stuff....after being away from all women contact for a week and nothing but suasage in sight..there is the dance where girls state meets boys state....anyway the non-stroking gentle men start dancing with these amazing hot women then when we get back into the dorm they had extreme case of testicular discomfort...haha...what was funny is that since they had never spanked its lasted them for 3 days after....stupid [email protected]@holes they were...sorry for the long post

1 - 20 of 54 Posts