Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Literbikes are limited around 184-186. My earlier bike a Z1000 would do an indicated 176 before rev limiter.. I try to top out every vehicle I own, at least once.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
173 mph - 2003 ZX-6R

Redline was higher, but I ran out of balls/stupidity. At those speeds, when the thought of dropping your bike or hitting a moose start playing through your head, it brings you into check VERY fast.

It is not uncommon for me to go ripping up the interstate over 150... but it never lasts more than a mile before I start thinking about all that shit. Then the "fun" 150 and climbing becomes a "scared shitless" 150 and slowing down.

·
Registered
16 Posts
cookeetree said:
Judging by that photo, one could be forgiven that you've already decided what type of "bike" you ride. :twofinger

Hey hey hey.........

Thanks for sending me that picture of your bike I asked for but I thought the rest of the members would want to see it to so here it goes.....

:twofinger

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
BlackHawk said:
...Thanks for sending me that picture of your bike I asked for but I thought the rest of the members would want to see it to so here it goes.....:twofinger
:laughing:

All jokes aside, I'm starting to worry about the collection of photo's you have on your computer. ;)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Re: I've gone fast

BRAGG10R said:
I've gone about 55 on my 10R!!!! :twofinger
Yours will go 55? Did you get a turbo option?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Re: Re: I've gone fast

Vash said:
Yours will go 55? Did you get a turbo option?
Got my R1 up to 85 the other day...you should probably trade in! :laughing: :D

Seriously though...158 on the speedo before I turned into a wus!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts