Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
That looks to my like Chumley if he lost 20 pounds ... and that Davo looks like you at the rear if you bought yourself a decent looking set of leathers and a nice bike :D :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Probably horribly wrong but

The guy on the MV looks like he is about to fall over and the geezer on the onda is trying to claim the worlds slowest knee down record:D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nicky?

as I am sitting there waiting for this picture of 'Nicky' to download, I'm getting very hot under the collar... Then, after aiting patiently, it wasn't Ms Hilton at all.. :rolleyes:

That looks to my like Chumley if he lost 20 pounds
20? more like 40.....

:twofinger

C'mon Dave... Spill em...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not even close Tug....

I don't think you realise it Ledge but that's a pretty big wrap - thanks mate.

The guy on the MV only has 5 toes and the Onda rider a dodgy limp :p

.... and you call yourselves sports bike riders :twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hehehe ... big phil !! ... TOO FARNY ....

If that was big phil ... I would eat a sarny full of Tugs undies ....

Big phil could now get both knees on the ground even when the bike was still upright :D :D

Ok then .... the old cogie is Ago and the wannabe behind him is Dooinit ..... and they are both riding like slow caants .... (like Tug then .. arf arf)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Not even close Tug....

Gixxer_Dave said:
The guy on the MV only has 5 toes
I've only got five toes !! C'mon Dave, you gotta tell us straight if the guy only got one leg.

I think the Guy on the MV looks more like Rex, for those that Remember!!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Legend said:
Hehehe ... big phil !! ... TOO FARNY ....

If that was big phil ... I would eat a sarny full of Tugs undies ....

Big phil could now get both knees on the ground even when the bike was still upright :D :D

Need i remind you just how much i whooped you on your old bike in '02. History i know but a fact never the less! And don;t think we didn't notice that gut you were trying to hide under trendy black shirt kiwi boy:twofinger

As for you Chumley

:finger:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fair dinkim!!!

Ledge you've only got one right you plonker.....

The guy with the missing toes on the MV lost them into the rear sprocket of his RGV500 :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Got it

Its Mighty Mick and Kevin McGee.

They went out on the PI track prior to the race and to show the public (and tv audience) how it was done. They had cameras and microphones - The quote of the day (apparently) was from McGee - "get your arse out of the way Doohan, I'm coming through!!"

Mick's reply was something along the lines of "It's much easier to slipstream you these days Kevin"

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope, wrong again....

Close but no cigar Chum old boy...... I think you may have gotten McGee confused with some one else?? :D

We'll make an ozzie out of you yet though :p

·
Registered
726 Posts
Alright then

Just toying with ya.... Darryl beattie

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Not even close Tug....

Blue Catt said:

I think the Guy on the MV looks more like Rex, for those that Remember!!!
Rex Cook? The tosser on the yellow duc that thought he could ride, the one that used to hang around with Smelly. (didnt like the farker)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Rex

Oh - Yeah, I remember... He binned a yellow 900ss (from memory) at Shag a Lamb in front of me on my first ever track day. Nice..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts