Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was that a crackin MotoGp or what. Bout time Rossi had to deal with some serious competition :cool: I was scared that it was gonna turn into a F1 like boring train event. How Melandri stayed on is beyond me.

And what about the 800 cc rule in '07....erm! didn't we just get rid of 750's a while ago:confused:
I think they should go like F1 and make grooved tyre's complusory:eek:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Melandri's move

That move by Melandri into turn 1 past Biagi and the Rossi was fantastic.

What about the 250's:eek: Stoner is going to have to pull his finger out next weekend. Same problem as last time, his rear tyre giving up 75% into the race.

and the 125's!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Rossi Cup

Come on BP, your not old enough to be talking about 7 fifty GP bikes I hope. Actually, my bro had one of those GT750 waterbottle do hickies back in the day and what an evil beast that thing was :rolleyes:

Over a sec faster in 12 months in Italy is amazing, but I don't want to see them slow down.... I say increase the capacity and lets see how they go with 300hp+ ??? :p

I agree Bbq, if that POS of Stoners had hung in there a few more laps he would have won another one... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: Rossi Cup

Gixxer_Dave said:
Come on BP, your not old enough to be talking about 7 fifty GP bikes I hope.
Errrrrmmmmm! Superbikes:D

And then somebody will put a V-twin 1000 into moto Gp's and they will win. Can you say deejaa vue;)

And 3 cheers to Hodgeson for kickin arse in the AMA season opener. Bet there's some quiet septics eatin humble pie around about now!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Rossi Cup

Gixxer_Dave said:
Actually, my bro had one of those GT750 waterbottle do hickies back in the day and what an evil beast that thing was :rolleyes:
Oh dont start me off Dave.
My Mach1 500 cc Kwak could whoop water bottles no sweat.
And don;t even start me off about the KH 750 triple. I hang my washing on a folding drying rack that has a more rigid frame than that thing had:D But fast as a very fast thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts