Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Re: Hi

sexyryder said:
Sure I'll send you my panties I just hope you don't mind that I've gained a few pounds...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :barf2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
New to the site

Hey!

I'm new to the site and somewhat to the Phoenix area. Where do the Phoenix area riders meet up?????

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's not quiet in AZ, just gotta know the right people :cool:
There is the Bus stop on Satruday nights, which is always interesting at least... AZ trackdays once a month, speaking of which there is one coming up this weekend 4/18 at Firebird West track... Free to get in, and spectators can ride their bike on the track a couple laps during lunch break. You missed (or maybe you didn't) the last trackday with demo rides and a bunch of vendors, stunt show, pocket bike races. If anyone comes out stop by the "Trans AM Cycle" tent, my name is Brandon.

Vilrog,
Fancy seeing you here ;) come check out trackday if you got some free time sunday. later

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ignitor665 said:
It's not quiet in AZ, just gotta know the right people :cool:
There is the Bus stop on Satruday nights, which is always interesting at least... AZ trackdays once a month, speaking of which there is one coming up this weekend 4/18 at Firebird West track... Free to get in, and spectators can ride their bike on the track a couple laps during lunch break. You missed (or maybe you didn't) the last trackday with demo rides and a bunch of vendors, stunt show, pocket bike races. If anyone comes out stop by the "Trans AM Cycle" tent, my name is Brandon.

Vilrog,
Fancy seeing you here ;) come check out trackday if you got some free time sunday. later
Ig,

My bike's getting a couple of things done to it. Hopefully it'll be ready by Saturday.

If not, I might just take it back some other time to finish the work on it. I haven't ridden in 2 weeks.

Hopefully, it'll work out so I'll be able to go.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Re: Hi

sexyryder said:
Sure I'll send you my panties I just hope you don't mind that I've gained a few pounds...
I just lost my appetite..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ignitor....you suck. You are a piece of sh1t... ;)

Vilrog, if you go to the trackday and go to the TransAm tent, you'll see not only Ignitor, but me too! Two for the price of one!

·
Registered
12 Posts
It looks like I'll be able to make it in there on Sunday. Hopefully, I'll see you guys there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
SHXT!!

Damn. Couldn't make it to the trackday.

Did get my bike back, though.

I wound up at a bike expo at Diable Stadium in Tempe in the morning, but had to head back to Globe on Sunday morning.

Damn.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello

Hi I've been disconnected from the world for a little while, but I"M BACK! Welcome to Phoenix Vilrog!! You're right ignitor about Arizona not being quiet. There is always something to get into. Trackday was cool Vilrog, you missed out. I was there with my boys from Team Lost Boys M.C. Hydro I would love to come out and ride, but I'm not good enough to keep up yet. I usually hang out in Chandler or Tempe so if any of you are in the area and would like to hang out with us just holla!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ahhh well.

This upcoming weekend and next week I'm on call out in Globe so I won't be able to hang out, but maybe sometime soon.

It's gotta be before June. I'm headed back to Chicago then for a bit.

Lookin' forward to it, everyone.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: Hello

sexyryder said:
Hydro I would love to come out and ride, but I'm not good enough to keep up yet. I usually hang out in Chandler or Tempe so if any of you are in the area and would like to hang out with us just holla!!
yo yo... dont worry about hydro leaving ya... hes usually in the back anyway.....

gotta luv that tilla flat and prescott run....

(hydro keep talkin sh*t on my rotti...)

·
Registered
184 Posts
sic that beast on him then...that'll teach him...then let zues pee on him...werd.

still in jail, still want the panties...send me a pair you had before you blew up, yo.:D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts