Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is not a roll call!!!!

but for those of us who live in cranberry/beaver/patterson twp/ellwood city area, lets all meet at QS&l around 6ish and roll out together

·
Registered
156 Posts
6ish departure? I'm out, unless you want to move the "roll out" to a later time. I figure you are planning to take 79 from QSL to Callahans anyway...soo thrilling. Yawn.:twofinger

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i ment meet there and pose.......around 6ish, we can leave later then that i dont care, just "safty in numbers" for the ride down.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
no i ment meet there and pose.......around 6ish, we can leave later then that i dont care, just "safty in numbers" for the ride down.
Safety in numbers???? I think you meant to say, get JoeYama in the group to leave behind, if the cops come after you.:twofinger

·
Registered
156 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Safety in numbers???? I think you meant to say, get JoeYama in the group to leave behind, if the cops come after you.:twofinger
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wade, I'm giving Brad a call when I leave. I'm guessing I'll be up at QSL around 6:30ish. Maybe from there roll out to the Mount via the back raods and stop at North Park on the way? Just a thought fro something new. It honesly looks like there will be minimal people at Callahans and most of us will end up at the Mt. anyway.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
mfield2a said:

Wade, I'm giving Brad a call when I leave. I'm guessing I'll be up at QSL around 6:30ish. Maybe from there roll out to the Mount via the back raods and stop at North Park on the way? Just a thought fro something new. It honesly looks like there will be minimal people at Callahans and most of us will end up at the Mt. anyway.
Minimal......NOT!!!!

At least 10-12 of us... minimum!

Ha ha... you know you wanna go....:twofinger

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mfield2a said:

sounds good to me

·
Registered
925 Posts
Where is this callahans you speak of?

·
Registered
124 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
:laughing: :twofinger hahaha, you prick!
hey, somebody has to stay back there and watch your backs !!!

i guess i have to work on my "no-turn-signal-evasive-manuevers" !!! :twofinger

·
Registered
459 Posts
there will be more than 10 to 12 I am thinking like 20 plus. so lets meet at the lube and then leave at 7 and head down to the mt and go with everyone else that is going to callahans.

·
Registered
28 Posts
joe-yamma said:
:laughing: :twofinger hahaha, you prick!
hey, somebody has to stay back there and watch your backs !!!

i guess i have to work on my "no-turn-signal-evasive-manuevers" !!! :twofinger

and it didn't even come from me LMFAO:twofinger

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Butter guess who is on his way to my house right now and is gonna ride with us tonight. Lets just say you will not be the only twin in the group and he wants a rematch haha!!
I think he works midnight but he wants to ride since he hasn't been out that much.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hey wait, doesn`t one of you beaver folk have a mille? I know you guys have mentioned riding with someone who has one, not AV8OR either...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
who is this mystery guy you speak of, and are you just meeting everyone up there at 6-630 bread, or meet here, cause you gotta get a girl?????

p.s. girls suck, dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
where are you goin from man or do you wanna come to my house yeah I hafta pick casey up in cranberry area and girls do not suck she is really cool and is a good rider as a passenger!!And the mystery person is Sean who I talked about last night!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
brealsr1killa said:
where are you goin from man or do you wanna come to my house yeah I hafta pick casey up in cranberry area and girls do not suck she is really cool and is a good rider as a passenger!!And the mystery person is Sean who I talked about last night!!!
Holy sheite, you mean he is dusting that thing off and riding it?

I think my wife will be on the back tonight.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts