Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jay's Sports Bar...for Bike Night

Meeting at 7:00 PM on the Mt, and departing promptly at 7:30...

Who is in?

Oh, and where is Ernie? When I left him last night he was drinking and singing at Margaritaville... did Ernie get game? AMAZING!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Oh, and where is Ernie? When I left him last night he was drinking and singing at Margaritaville... did Ernie get game? AMAZING!!!
Ernie may be chasing some game to State College. He might not get to see Kelly on his bike tonight. Or Kelly may have to fight Ernie's game to sit on the bike?!?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Try to swing down after work. You guys gonna be there til around 9 or so?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet....looks like it is going to be a decent turn out...

I spoke with Ernie, and he is going to do his " best to make it"

Time will tell...

·
Registered
156 Posts
crammer1977 said:
if this is the case, count me out:twofinger
Good, keep Rainman with you.

Now that it's going to be dry I'm in. I agree with KLRBE about the highway. Can someone who knows the area and where we are going find a back way?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mfield2a said:

Now that it's going to be dry I'm in. I agree with KLRBE about the highway. Can someone who knows the area and where we are going find a back way?
I know a back way but it involves a lot of stop and go traffic and quite a few lights... I don't know that area well enough to know all the little diversions...

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
mfield2a said:

PM Carey....Saturntangerine...I think she knows the roads in between there and Moon.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Hey Ugly, you going?
Looking like a good chance of it. If'n I go I am not sure if I will be at the Mt. or just catch you guys on 79, since you will be going right by my exit anyway.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UglyAngelX said:
Looking like a good chance of it. If'n I go I am not sure if I will be at the Mt. or just catch you guys on 79, since you will be going right by my exit anyway.
cool....

·
Registered
425 Posts
I don't think I am going. I was up REALLY late last night. I need sleep and I am betting that Ernie will not make it tonight. He might be preoccupied. :mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts