Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to make a trip up to Rec Leisure tonight before heading to Royal Oak. According to their website, they have a big sale starting today. Anyone else need to make a trip there or just wanna come along for the ride? i'm pretty flexible on the time, but would like to make it to RO about the usual time...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Kuhrazy said:
696 & Mound @ 6, I'll be there..

is that, the BP gas station?
Cool I want to see the baby blue busa in person:cool:

·
Registered
273 Posts
jjkGURU said:
surrounded by 3 guys on busas? - wow for the first time in history my bike is going to be the lightest of the crowd! :twofinger
I can always get my friend with a Hot Cotton Candy Pink gixxer 600 to come so that way you wont be the lightest...

haha:twofinger

·
Registered
679 Posts
jjkGURU said:
surrounded by 3 guys on busas? - wow for the first time in history my bike is going to be the lightest of the crowd! :twofinger
Don`t bet on it. my buddy and I are the same wieght, he has a 12 and I a busa. We were on the scales me plus the bike totally topped off 735 pounds.. with a turbo

him on the scales 730 don`t think he was topped off and he has no wieght of a turbo.

Conclusion= 12`s are pigs also!

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Kuhrazy said:
I can always get my friend with a Hot Cotton Candy Pink gixxer 600 to come so that way you wont be the lightest...

haha:twofinger
Stop kidding around...we know how you are with pastels...Oh, I found that pic you wanted of your old bike.:twofinger I know how crushed you were when you found out Brittney was preggers and it wasn't yours...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Yes, good meeting you as well. I usually do most of my riding outside the city where the construction is at a minimum. We will have to ride again soon.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts