Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teacher stabs girl pupil to death

A Japanese teacher stabbed to death a 12-year-old girl today in the country's third killing of a school girl in less than three weeks, police said.

Yu Hagino, 23, was arrested at the murder scene as he called police after killing Sayano Horimoto at a cram school run by Kyoshin Co. Ltd. in the western Japan city of Uji, local police said.

"The suspect has said he stabbed the pupil with a knife after having a verbal dispute with her," a police spokesman said.

Kyoshin president Sadaaki Tachiki offered "a heartfelt apology" at an emergency news conference at the company headquarters in Kyoto.

Horimoto was believed to have been armed with a hammer and two knives and to have cut off the wiring of the classroom monitoring system before killing the girl, the Jiji Press news agency said.

·
Registered
515 Posts
wow... wtf man... i wonder what kind of arguement can you have w/ a 12 yr old that will trigger you to kill her.

i'm assuming she's got regular school and then afterwards is her cram school which helps to study for entrance exams to high school or preparation to college, which is a rlly crazy amount of time to be in school for that age. just when you think their society has put enough pressure and stress on people there, now they have to worry about teachers killing them too... what else can we add in there to make it worse? :twofinger

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It certainly sounds as though it was premeditated, with the teacher disabling the classroom monitoring system first.

String him up.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
"You forgot to carry the 4"

*stab**stab**stab*

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Lost Nomad said:
wow... wtf man... i wonder what kind of arguement can you have w/ a 12 yr old that will trigger you to kill her.
... obviously you're not a parent.:eek: :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Lost Nomad said:
... what else can we add in there to make it worse? :twofinger
Tell them that after successfully completing all of that, they have to compete with third world wages?:dunno: :thumbs2:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Dad said:
... obviously you're not a parent.:eek: :)
sure as hell hope i'm not, but i wouldn't go as far as stabbing a kid... i'd slap the shit out of one though if need be

Dad said:
Tell them that after successfully completing all of that, they have to compete with third world wages?:dunno: :thumbs2:
that would be india since people there who graduate from universities get jobs as telemarketers and technical supporters for american companies. definitely cost effective rather than giving the american workforce more jobs :twofinger

but i've met someone who was an x-ray tech back in japan who told me that seniority there was opposite of american thinking, they get rid of the old timers there to make way for the younger folk, since they pay the base salary w/out increasing pay based on your experience. talk about the lack of job security :eek:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Lost Nomad said:
sure as hell hope i'm not, but i wouldn't go as far as stabbing a kid... i'd slap the shit out of one though if need be

that would be india since people there who graduate from universities get jobs as telemarketers and technical supporters for american companies. definitely cost effective rather than giving the american workforce more jobs :twofinger
Not just India and HOLD TIGHT, rough road ahead. It's steadily working its way right up the food chain. Manufacturing since the eighties, phone banks (no biggie), but it's solidly started with architects, engineers, medical techs, etc etc. And it's world-wide! Somebody has to put a stop to the race to the bottom. Could be the US if we had the brains and the balls to do it.

I would gladly continue this as I find it VERY important, but we need to not go off this topic for long. Myself and some others are guilty of that and trying to keep it in check.;)

Back to your regularly scheduled stabbing discussion.:thumbs2: :D

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
ahh the good ol globalization debate. The idea is to find a way to adapt to change, not prevent change from happening. No one seemed to have figured out a way to adapt to it, but few are thinking in that direction.

As for the original topic... WTF? "No more candy for you! Ever!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts