Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: 6-6-06...what a date. I heard there were a lot of things going on in Hell, MI today; anyone know what they are???

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
dave and chuck (89x) called the mayor this morning over the radio. he said there is a big wedding going down at the party store (which the mayor owns), people from all over are coming to town, like from all different states. umm they are having a blessing, i dont think a blessing of the bikes just like a regular "get blessed in hell", um and a bunch of other stuff i dont remember right now. if i could make it to hell today, i sure as hell would!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Its also my birthday!
happy b-day you lil devil ;) how appropriate for ya today :p

E.
can't wait to see the remake of Omen... I LOVED the original ones....

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Its also my birthday!
Word. Happy B-day

Not sure of anything going on...but a Hell ride would be perfect. The weather is flawless today!! Too bad this work thing gets in the way. lol

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Omen came out today.

happy birthday!

A friend of mine is 39 weeks pregnant and she's hoping that she doesn't go early and deliver today! :laughing: I said that if she did, she should name the boy Damien....lol

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
we need to do a horror flick marathon :D

seems to be enough out right now to get at least a couple shows in the same night :p

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I'm in! I posted up a couple months ago E...about seeing a horror movie but you never responded....you must have been busy with work or something. This weekend is booked solid with events but perhaps NEXT weekend (16,17,18) we could plan something!

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
I'm in! I posted up a couple months ago E...about seeing a horror movie but you never responded....you must have been busy with work or something. This weekend is booked solid with events but perhaps NEXT weekend (16,17,18) we could plan something!

Jen
yeah I must have missed it sorry hun... you know me and my horror flicks... :drool:

this weekend is booked for me too... could only squeeze in the Thumb ride... and even then I havea graduation party to go to after that so I can't make it a late nighter like last time when we hit Vassar too.. that wasjust toomuch for one day. (ofcourse my 102.5 fever didn't help matters LOL)

Lets bank on next weekend... I wanna hit Ubly the 17th.. so maybe Friday night before... then I could stay the night and we could ride up to Ubly on Sat ;) get you and the green machine on the line baby :twofinger

E.
I'll check back with ya later I gotta get the girls off to their games...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts