Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
What a B****

Well I guess I won't be getting waved at. Sounds like someone has got it bad for anything but Hondas (Except the Goldwing). Although I didn't hear Yamaha on the list.
What kind a closely knit famiy is this dork talking about. And why Honda???

Anyway I've got a wave for ya!!!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Good one!

LOL! That really struck me funny because I had to explain to my neighbor about the valve system on his 748!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Ninjas? What are you, twelve years old? Team Green my ass. I never wave at Kawasaki guys.

That was hilarious; thanks for making me laugh. I'm at work today, and it's the first semi-dry day we've had in a couple weeks :( .

I wave at everybody; even at people on bicycles. But, never anyone on a mountain bike. I hate mountain bikes. With their adjustable shocks and big knobby tires and heavy ass frames. I hate those guys. They look so stupid pedaling that big heavy beast to Wal-mart and back. When's the last time you hit a singletrack?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good thing I'm not brand sensitive. There aren't too many Triumph riers around here. BTW you guys are just jealous 'cause the Harley riders wave at me. The only people who don't wave at me are those damned Goldwing riders, I hate Goldwing riders they always look at me like I'm some kinda jerk just 'cause I flip them them all off. :D

G

·
Re: What a B****

VYPIR said:
Well I guess I won't be getting waved at. Sounds like someone has got it bad for anything but Hondas (Except the Goldwing). Although I didn't hear Yamaha on the list.

Uh, Vypir, it was a joke. Sheesh, to go through life without a sense of humor must be a real bitch. :D

[Edited by Pete on 10-30-2000 at 06:25 AM]

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Re: Re: What a B****

Pete said:
QUOTE]

Uh, Vypir, it was a joke. Sheesh, to go through life without a sense of humor must be a real bitch.

I was giving him the benifit of some serious doubt, and figured he was joking too. :D

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: What a B****

VYPIR said:

VYPIR,

It was a joke story bro. ;)

G

·
Re: Re: Re: What a B****

RUG BURN said:
I was giving him the benifit of some serious doubt, and figured he was joking too. :D [/B]
My comment was made somewhat in jest, as I was hoping the same. (I just added a forgotten smilie.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts