Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering would it be worth going to his school in Atlanta? its only like $1500 but i did notice that the rider is responsible for all damages to equipment......hmmmm makes me uneasy..lol

but all in all should i spend the dough?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Please note, all damage deposits are fully refundable if equipment is returned undamaged.
Students will be responsible for 100% of all damage done to equipment.
:crying:

I know crashing someone else's bike sounds like fun ;) , but not if you gotta pay for it. :(

Seriously, when I took the Spencer School, what Freddie and Co. basically said is that you shouldn't be pushing so hard that you ride out of your comfort zone.

If you're like most students, you'll spend more time correcting your errors (body position, lines, brake points, etc.) than pushing beyond your limits.

I'll probably do the Schwantz school this year, but on my own Suzuki.

I'd vote for "go for it"

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'd look into Ed Bargy if I were you. From what I remember, they offer classes all over the Southeast and if $$ is a concern, his rates are very reasonable. I had some buddies attend his school and they loved it. Just my :2cents: , man. :thumb:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wheelie123 said:
I'd look into Ed Bargy if I were you. From what I remember, they offer classes all over the Southeast and if $$ is a concern, his rates are very reasonable. I had some buddies attend his school and they loved it. Just my :2cents: , man. :thumb:
thats not a bad deal with ed bargy 325 plus like 85 bucks for the gate fee.....and its in alabama alot closer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts