Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Happy New Year

Hope you all have a safe and happy New Year. Just watch your six and mainly your twelve, and please dont drink and ride.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
!!2002!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
I hope everyone was safe last night. I had a great time at my party :D

Plus I also got my first ride of the new year in today. I haven't taken the 600 out in a while, so I thought it might be a good idea to run the engine for a little while today. I just left the neighborhood and went up the road for about 1 mile and came back. It was like 45 again today and I didn't have the helmet or the gloves. At 60 MPH that was D**N COLD! And heck it suppossed to snow tonight and tomorrow.

Does everyone remember where I live, Charleston, SC!!! It hasn't snowed hear really good in like 12 years. It did snow like 1" to 2" 2 years ago. Man this is kind of exciting

:D :confused: Do they make Snow Sport Bike Tires? :confused: :D

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
minfinger said:
I hope everyone was safe last night. I had a great time at my party :D

Plus I also got my first ride of the new year in today. I haven't taken the 600 out in a while, so I thought it might be a good idea to run the engine for a little while today. I just left the neighborhood and went up the road for about 1 mile and came back. It was like 45 again today and I didn't have the helmet or the gloves. At 60 MPH that was D**N COLD! And heck it suppossed to snow tonight and tomorrow.

Does everyone remember where I live, Charleston, SC!!! It hasn't snowed hear really good in like 12 years. It did snow like 1" to 2" 2 years ago. Man this is kind of exciting

:D :confused: Do they make Snow Sport Bike Tires? :confused: :D

Shame on ya...no helmet, or gloves....:( When ya expect it least, that's when ya get bit.....:eek:

·
Registered
623 Posts
I hope everyone had a great New Years - I know I did :)
After pretty crap weather for the weeks preceeding Christmas, New Zealand turned it on for Chrissy and New Years.

Clear skies (not a cloud in sight). Not much wind. Beautifully sunny at about 25 degrees C. Day after day.

Bonfire on the beach, and watching the sun come up. Spectacular!
Wish I'd have had a camera :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts