Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna avoid being labeled a "Squirrely Kid", now I know all about idiots wearing just shorts and t-shirts and doing all sorts of dangerous things on sportbikes. What are the other less overt Squid practices or methods to avoid?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well, there are two type of riders.....

The type that ride to ride.

The type that ride to POSE. <------- Thats a huge Captain Nemo size SQUID.

Take the time to really learn how to ride, wear your gear, and save the stupid stunts for some place AWAY from the general public.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's not just some sexy girl...

That's not just some sexy girl, that's Jessica Alba, you mean to tell me two kangaroos doing the nasty is an acceptable AV but Jessica Alba is not? C'mon now,....

·
Registered
60 Posts
The most squidly activity in my opinion are those dips that consider riding skill teh ability to go really really fast from one stop light to another.

If you are going to double or tripple the speed limit going straight, make sure you can do it in a turn.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Its relatively easy man...
1. Live to ride, ride to live (easily understood once addicted to riding sportbikes)
2. Wear your gear, if you go down it doesnt hurt as much and costs less
3. If you want to do stunts go to an EMPTY parking lot or a road that has no traffic out in the middle of no where.
4. Ride safe, dont be stupid.

S

·
0 Posts
Re: That's not just some sexy girl...

ChrisDogg said:
That's not just some sexy girl, that's Jessica Alba, you mean to tell me two kangaroos doing the nasty is an acceptable AV but Jessica Alba is not? C'mon now,....
That's correct. Avatars with animals doing the nasty is tolerated but fully clothed women is not.

·
Registered
236 Posts
more stuff you could avoid

ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIOR...

also, anything where you seem insecure. This usually means riding within your limits. That is predicated by KNOWING them.

I just read all of your posts....relax man, you'll be fine, just use your head. That is basically what we're all saying. I think you feel pressure to go frickin nuts on a sportbike... don't do that, man!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Griff said:
The type that ride to POSE... save the stupid stunts for some place AWAY from the general public.
Dammit, I've been labeled a squid. I do nothing BUT pose.:mad:

Now what fun is there in doing stunts without an audience.

Sheesh, you should know better, Griff.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right On

I fully intend to wear all of my gear whenever I ride. Anyway animals doing the nasty and hairy little midgets used as AV's are acceptable but J.A. is not? C'mon now,

·
Registered
766 Posts
RE: How to avoid being labled a squid

Step 1: Don't post questions like "Which bike pulls the most tail?"

Step 2: Don't post questions like "How do I deal with all the chicks who are going to jock me because I look good on a sportbike?"

Any questions?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Which bike pulls the most tail?

I happen to think. By definition, squids don't think. Simple enough??

Keep the foolish stuff in the family. Deserted roads with buddies watching are great places for goofin off.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Re: Right On

ChrisDogg said:
I fully intend to wear all of my gear whenever I ride. Anyway animals doing the nasty and hairy little midgets used as AV's are acceptable but J.A. is not? C'mon now,
You DO know we're just giving you sh*t, right??? :) Hey all joking aside, if I had a bod like Ms. J.A. I'd use MYSELF as an AV. Screw the midget. Even though he is cute. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I could of used another AV

Yeah I could've used a really lame AV like a goofy looking superman with a fro but I decided J.A. was more pleasant to look at.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts