Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have tried to help me on here through advice, and wisdom......

i dont think i will be around much for a while, but i will still be here on the boards, and i will try to make a few rides a month;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
have a nice time away. And may the force be with you fellow Suzuki rider. Now,

STFU:)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
i just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have tried to help me on here through advice, and wisdom......

i dont think i will be around much for a while, but i will still be here on the boards, and i will try to make a few rides a month;)
NIce knowing you dude, looks like you are getting moved to the probie spot......

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah she is pretty upset at me, no she isnt talkin to me, she just wants me out....................

i just paid off a $2000.00 mattress and cant even sleep in it:wtf:is up with that?????

i will be sleeping on my bike for the next few nights:D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
cstmgsxr said:

i just paid off a $2000.00 mattress and cant even sleep in it:wtf:is up with that?????
why the hell would you ever pay 2000 for a Fooking mattress.....That is INSANE.....got my queen size mattress with a pillow top for 150 bucks....ex that used to work at a mattress store
Her is a pic of the two (mattress and brandy)

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    78.6 KB Views: 182

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
WORM said:
Working said hes got 4 people to get in the navy lots of work, said he didnt think he was going to make it tonigh
This is code language for

Gotta make it to the flower shop and get 8 dozen roses
then go to the store to pick up food so I can cook dinner then clean the house and get the candles lit. After that, open up a can of Kiss-Ass for her.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
duessel said:
This is code language for

Gotta make it to the flower shop and get 8 dozen roses
then go to the store to pick up food so I can cook dinner then clean the house and get the candles lit. After that, open up a can of Kiss-Ass for her.
That is the funniest shit I read on here all day!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts