Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
slaintedan said:
Does anybody know anything about TM Racing's 530 Black Dream? Is there an aftermarket for these bikes?
The picture in this thread is gone, but it is basically the same thing. TM Thread I think the availability is very limited.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: TM Racing 530 Black Dream???

Grok said:
The picture in this thread is gone, but it is basically the same thing. TM Thread I think the availability is very limited.

Thanks! :thumbs2:

I've only been able to find one US dealer, in California. I can't find much info on the net about them and I sure can't find any aftermarket parts for them, other than generic parts.

I really want to ride that Black Dream 530...it's looks awesome and with the Ohlins setup I'm sure it handles like buttah, baby. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
That dealer you found is also an importer. They distribute to other dealers round the us... check the website again. I found 2 TM dealers in PA.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The downside to these is that with limited distribution, finding parts will be a nightmare. I have been burned by Husqvarna twice with them going out of business, and then pooping back up under "new ownership" that does not support their previous models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts