Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
hell only 130?? we know it aint vic...that muthafucka woulda been doin 160 at the very least!! woot woot!:twofinger

·
Registered
87 Posts
dbo said:
hell only 130?? we know it aint vic...that muthafucka woulda been doin 160 at the very least!! woot woot!:twofinger
That muhfucka had some cajones to be jackin that bike,well at least when he ran into the Harkins he had enough time to put the kickstand down :D

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Check out this Headline from the Cox.Net News!

(Phoenix, AZ) -- A Phoenix man is in custody today after he took police on a wild motorcycle chase through the west Valley this morning. The daredevil rider reached speeds of close to 130 miler per hour. The suspect was taken into custody near 99th avenue and McDowell after he ditched his bike and ran inside a Harkins Theatre. Police say they aren't sure why he decided to run.

-You Da Man Bro!!!! Good Luck!:thumb:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Head Rush19 said:
Check out this Headline from the Cox.Net News!

(Phoenix, AZ) -- A Phoenix man is in custody today after he took police on a wild motorcycle chase through the west Valley this morning. The daredevil rider reached speeds of close to 130 miler per hour. The suspect was taken into custody near 99th avenue and McDowell after he ditched his bike and ran inside a Harkins Theatre. Police say they aren't sure why he decided to run.

-You Da Man Bro!!!! Good Luck!:thumb:
nah, i was only kidding, it wasnt TLR75... he wouldnt have gotten caught....

·
Registered
363 Posts
GrCh35 said:
He would have gotten caught, don't forget, this is Arizona, not New York or Chicago.
so what its az.. out in NYC the are a sh*t load more cops on the streets... im talking you cant drive a more than 1/2 mile without seeing one... you could loose a cop out here just stay off the highway, and make it quick cause once the heli comes out your pretty much done....

im not saying i would run... but you can get away...

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
...out in NYC the are a sh*t load more cops on the streets... im talking you cant drive a more than 1/2 mile without seeing one......

True, but a cop car can't cut through traffic like a bike. Not to mention that it's a lot easier to change course and hide on a bike. Unless you either crash or let the cops get close enough to see your plate, you're probably gonna get away. Not that I would, but if I had to run from the cops in NYC I'd much rather be on a bike.

·
Registered
363 Posts
slaintedan said:
True, but a cop car can't cut through traffic like a bike. Not to mention that it's a lot easier to change course and hide on a bike. Unless you either crash or let the cops get close enough to see your plate, you're probably gonna get away. Not that I would, but if I had to run from the cops in NYC I'd much rather be on a bike.
oh i know... ive done it before.. like 6yrs ago.. We were comparing NYC to Phoenix...

·
Registered
183 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
so what its az.. out in NYC the are a sh*t load more cops on the streets... im talking you cant drive a more than 1/2 mile without seeing one... you could loose a cop out here just stay off the highway, and make it quick cause once the heli comes out your pretty much done....

im not saying i would run... but you can get away...
As long as they don't bring the choppers out, your good. Don't forget, this is all open land out here, no sky scrapers or alleys to hide behind.

·
Registered
363 Posts
slaintedan said:
No skyscrapers or alleys?!?!?!:eek: Please tell me you at least have pimps?!?!?!:eek:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GrCh35 said:
As long as they don't bring the choppers out, your good. Don't forget, this is all open land out here, no sky scrapers or alleys to hide behind.
and always remember motorolas are faster than motorcycles.....

Head Rush19 said:
We have alot of pimps down Van Buren,I'm retired,i dont pimp anymore. :finger:Damn you hookers!
I remember i was in Manhatten one night and i saw a pimp just like in the movies... he was dress up all in purple with a leopard print colar and hat... he was driving a purple/blueish lexus gs400... dude i wanted to take a picture with him.. it was hilarious...

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
...I remember i was in Manhatten one night and i saw a pimp just like in the movies... he was dress up all in purple with a leopard print colar and hat... he was driving a purple/blueish lexus gs400... dude i wanted to take a picture with him.. it was hilarious...

Um, sorry to disappoint you, but that was actually the Mayor. :laughing:

·
Registered
363 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do0d that guy was big PIMPIN... when i use to live out in NYC, i would try to avoid manhatten as much as possible....

·
Registered
482 Posts
I still cant get used to the sight of a sport biker sportin' a halfsie. It's just doesnt look right to be on a sport bike and wear those kind of brain buckets.

On my way out of NJ on 1&9.. the last thing I saw was the chromed-half-helmet wearing mug. ick.:barf: :squid:

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey that was me... i was wearing my german chromed out half helmet... your just jealous cause you dont have one... :twofinger

·
Registered
482 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
hey that was me... i was wearing my german chromed out half helmet... your just jealous cause you dont have one... :twofinger
I actually have a halfsie. Flat matte black color. From my cruiser riding days.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts