Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
12 NEWS TLR CHASE?

WHY WOULD YOU POST ANOTHER WEB SIGHT TO GO TO WHEN YOU CAN PROVIDE THE SAME INFORMATION HERE ? FURTHER MORE YOU CANT EVEN SHOW ANY VIDEO TO BOOT!!!! :(
JUST MY:2cents:

·
Registered
96 Posts
DAMN! GOOD BYE GUYS!

Sorry guys... I won't be posting to this Forum anymo. As I'm being chased by the Pigs. I'm sitting @ the Cyber Cafe inside Harkins Movie theater. It is a matter of time before they come in here looking for me. LUV U MOM! I ment no harm 2 no body. :finger:

·
Registered
363 Posts
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARROZ CON HABICHEULAS PARA SIEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
183 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARROZ CON HABICHEULAS PARA SIEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
Ya tu sabes y con sabor. :cheers:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Man Arrested After High-Speed Chase

(Phoenix, AZ) -- A Phoenix man is in custody today after he took police on a wild motorcycle chase through the west Valley this morning. The daredevil rider reached speeds of close to 130 miler per hour. The suspect was taken into custody near 99th avenue and McDowell after he ditched his bike and ran inside a Harkins Theatre. Police say they aren't sure why he decided to run

**I got this off the net**

·
Registered
363 Posts
GrCh35 said:
Ya tu sabes y con sabor. :cheers:
hell yeah...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
363 Posts
GrCh35 said:
You Puertorican?
nope... but i am latin, and i am from NYC.... some of my best friends are puertoricans, ive also been with a lot of puertorican girls... if that counts...

yo soy ecuatoriano y italiano

·
Registered
150 Posts
CHICAGO P.R.

CHICAGO P.R. BORN AND RAISED. MY FRIENDS KEEP CALLING ME A COCONUT???. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS YOU KNOW.!!!!

HEY MARCO: "RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT" , NO????

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: CHICAGO P.R.

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:

HEY MARCO: "RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT" , NO????
nah.. i have the t-shirt and i seen people on other forums with it.. so i got rid of it....
i like my new one.....

·
Registered
363 Posts
oh yeah i was born and raised in Brooklyn NY... then my parents moved out to Queens... (where they still reside) and i moved my ass out here...

·
Registered
183 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
nope... but i am latin, and i am from NYC.... some of my best friends are puertoricans, ive also been with a lot of puertorican girls... if that counts...

yo soy ecuatoriano y italiano
Niceeeeeeeee. I was born in Jersey City, New Jersey to puertorican parents. They moved us to Puerto Rico when I was 13. Then my parents seperated and they both remarried. Never got along with my mothers husband so I bailed out by the age of 15. Came to Arizona to visit family back in 87 or so. Shit hit the fan at home while I was here so when I went back it was on between me and my mothers husband. My father and grandparents were nervous that I was going to end my mothers husband so they shipped me out here when I was 19, back in the summer of 1990 and I've been here since. Been married for 10 years and have a 10 year old boy. We go to hook it up one of these days man, LATIN POWER right???!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
363 Posts
GrCh35 said:
Niceeeeeeeee. I was born in Jersey City, New Jersey to puertorican parents. They moved us to Puerto Rico when I was 13. Then my parents seperated and they both remarried. Never got along with my mothers husband so I bailed out by the age of 15. Came to Arizona to visit family back in 87 or so. Shit hit the fan at home while I was here so when I went back it was on between me and my mothers husband. My father and grandparents were nervous that I was going to end my mothers husband so they shipped me out here when I was 19, back in the summer of 1990 and I've been here since. Been married for 10 years and have a 10 year old boy. We go to hook it up one of these days man, LATIN POWER right???!!! :cheers:
damn bro sorry to hear you had to go through all that....

No DOUBT.... what do ya say for saturday night????

TLR75, DBO, MIKE ANT, grch35?????

is it gonna be a latin only night??? because my wife is white.. and some of dbos friends are white, VIC has some white friends also... :D :D :D :D:D

so whats up for saturday night??????

·
Registered
150 Posts
SATURDAY NIGHT-WHOS IN DA HOUSE?

SAY WHAT? KOOL IAM DOWN WITH WHAT EVER.!!!!
HEY GRCH35 DID VIC(TLR) OR KAWBOYZX7RR (MARCO)TELL YOU ABOUT THEIR WEB PAGE THEY HAVE SET UP.. LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THE TTFLATT RUN. http://www.12puertoricaninches.com/ CK IT OUT :jawdrop:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: SATURDAY NIGHT-WHOS IN DA HOUSE?

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
HEY GRCH35 DID VIC(TLR) OR KAWBOYZX7RR (MARCO)TELL YOU ABOUT THEIR WEB PAGE THEY HAVE SET UP.. LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THE TTFLATT RUN. http://www.12puertoricaninches.com/ CK IT OUT :jawdrop:
hey mike ant ill call you...

you gotta luv the name....

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im gonna get some www.12puertoricaninches.com decals....

·
Registered
183 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
damn bro sorry to hear you had to go through all that....

No DOUBT.... what do ya say for saturday night????

TLR75, DBO, MIKE ANT, grch35?????

is it gonna be a latin only night??? because my wife is white.. and some of dbos friends are white, VIC has some white friends also... :D :D :D :D:D

so whats up for saturday night??????
What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right? ;) Just a little bio on me on how I got out here to Az bro. Michael, I take it your puertorican, huh? Don't know about Saturday, ol'lady works nights and I have no one to watch my son. But I'll get back to you guys on that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Re: SATURDAY NIGHT-WHOS IN DA HOUSE?

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
Damn you guys been holding out on me with that site. I see you guys always talking about that Tortilla Flats on here, but I work Sunday thru Thursday from 6am to 2pm. But I am taking some time off starting next Friday, so it might be ON! But we'll see.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts