Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderin if anyone knew the hp and revs. the TL1000r is capable of and if anyone has ridden one if so how is it.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Well, I haven't ridden one but have ridden with them. Since you aren't getting any responses so far, I will tell you what I have been told and what I have read. The bikes put out about 118rwhp with about 74lb-ft of torque and I believe they redline at about 10K rpm. :cool:

They are very capable street bikes that sound great and appear to be a great value. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
RCjohn, you are correct about the horsepower specs, when I had my bike dynoed stock it was somewhere around 80 ft/lbs......anyways, that's just little stuff.....The redline should be at 11,500, but there is a stock rev limiter put on so you don't kill yourself with a rod through the chest. I hit it numerous times when my bike was running. :D
well enjoy your ride, definitely get the Yoshi exhaust system, and I hope you got the Blue and white, cuz those are just a bit faster than the yellow ones..:p

·
Registered
20 Posts
yellow and black are the fastest, dont believe what anyone tells you :D
friend just bought his tlr1000 (4weeks old) ridden it twice, great noise (twin yoshis) nice to ride but prefer my gsxr750 01. my .02 :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts