Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question about a bike I want to sell and do not have a title for.

For those of you who know me, it's the 98 zx6r with 01 motor I've been rocking for a few years.

I never got the bike registered here in the states. I have the canadian title, but don't want to go through the hassle of crossing the border twice. Let alone all the time and taxes that go along with it.

Can you sell a vehicle without a title? Track use or?

Other than that I was just going to part it out. Just trying to avoid that hassle and time commitment.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
kennywiz said:
Question about a bike I want to sell and do not have a title for.

For those of you who know me, it's the 98 zx6r with 01 motor I've been rocking for a few years.

I never got the bike registered here in the states. I have the canadian title, but don't want to go through the hassle of crossing the border twice. Let alone all the time and taxes that go along with it.

Can you sell a vehicle without a title? Track use or?

Other than that I was just going to part it out. Just trying to avoid that hassle and time commitment.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
It only need a title if it's going to be street legal/registered. Now you might be questioned on having a bike w/o a title, but what can you really do about it. Anyways.....I'd say try and find an aspriring racer or just part it out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys!

BTW

If anyone wants it.....

$2500 firm
I figure that's what I can get from parting........

PIX or more info, PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts