Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahh, must be that time of year again. The time when all the new squids are out and about showing off their rides.

I was running some errands today in my cage and could hear a bike coming up behind me. I look in my rear view mirror and see AHAMAY..... the dumb ass was so close I could read the logo above his headlight! :eek: While traffic was going 40!!!

So we conitnued down our merry path up to a red light, next thing I know, Captain Dipshit on his R6 is doing a rolling stoppie....... IN BETWEEN CARS!! :rolleyes: This was the point I wanted to smack him around a little.

Then the light goes green..... wheelie time..... in front of a school :loser: !!

After a few lights I find myself behind him. He proceeds to take off his helmet to adjust his beanie. :huh: "Gotta look fly fo' da ho's!"

I'll give him credit for wearing a helmet, and a jacket..... but that's all he is getting credit for. He was also wearing Vans and shorts. :squid:

I think my favorite moment had to be when he would kill the engine at every red light.:confused:

Long story short kids, while watching out for cages, watch out for :squid: 's on bikes.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Jester said:
Ahh, must be that time of year again. The time when all the new squids are out and about showing off their rides.

I was running some errands today in my cage and could hear a bike coming up behind me. I look in my rear view mirror and see AHAMAY..... the dumb ass was so close I could read the logo above his headlight! :eek: While traffic was going 40!!!

So we conitnued down our merry path up to a red light, next thing I know, Captain Dipshit on his R6 is doing a rolling stoppie....... IN BETWEEN CARS!! :rolleyes: This was the point I wanted to smack him around a little.

Then the light goes green..... wheelie time..... in front of a school :loser: !!

Yo, I can't wait 'till his stunt video comes out yo, that $hit will be tight yo! :cool: :thumbs2:

:rolleyes: :laughing: :twofinger

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Tis the season to be squidly!

slaintedan said:
Yo, I can't wait 'till his stunt video comes out yo, that $hit will be tight yo! :cool: :thumbs2:

:rolleyes: :laughing: :twofinger

Fo' shizzle! :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
There's a guy at the college I go to, he has an R6 and all the time he parks on the opposite side of the exit. When he leaves he revs the engine then wheelies all the way out. It's pretty amusing..I can't wait for the first time a car comes flying up over the long ramp that separates the college from the road. (It's a pretty steep hill)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
DocThee said:
... Squids are squids... Like some underground fraternity or something....
That's where they tend to end up, about six feet underground.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts