Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Why buy them online? I hear the folks from RoadRash have some killer prices (with installation included....)

You may want to check them out as well...

·
Registered
473 Posts
kneedraggers.com is good and located in delaware so standard ups shipment arrives in 2 days from ship date. I have ordered from them several times and have been very satisfied with their communicability and timeliness. The get their tires from parts unlimited. I would support roadrash with my next tire which I need now! You better come back from vacation slacker! :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
dee pee

:finger:jagoff thANK DEE PEE FOR FINDING THAT THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAVE SUCK KOOL THANKS FOR THE PLACES ON THE NET I AM GOING TO LOOK

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: dee pee

HONDA RC51 said:
:finger:jagoff thANK DEE PEE FOR FINDING THAT THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAVE SUCK KOOL THANKS FOR THE PLACES ON THE NET I AM GOING TO LOOK
Could someone that speaks RC51 please translate this last statement into English for those of us that do not?

:confused:

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
473 Posts
RC51,

WTF are you saying. For once you state a complete thought in a manner capable of being understood; only to reply with such unpunctuated and incomplete gibberish that noone will understand you.

Let me introduce you to a few important devices in our language, punctuations marks: a basic period( . ), a comma( , ), and when you master them you might figure out the colon( : ), no that's not the one in your arse, and the semi-colon( ; ).

Please complete your thoughts, noone knows wtf you are saying most of the time.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
473 Posts
Much better. We can all understand that statement. :twofinger

I think we can all appreciate the good strategy you are applying by starting simply and building from there. pretty soon, perhaps, we can understand what you are typing. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
mmmbarley said:
RC51,

WTF are you saying. For once you state a complete thought in a manner capable of being understood; only to reply with such unpunctuated and incomplete gibberish that noone will understand you.

Let me introduce you to a few important devices in our language, punctuations marks: a basic period( . ), a comma( , ), and when you master them you might figure out the colon( : ), no that's not the one in your arse, and the semi-colon( ; ).

Please complete your thoughts, noone knows wtf you are saying most of the time.
i can just see it now, your face getting red, and more red, and more red again....hahahhaha:twofinger :squid: :squid:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just made me laugh more than anything else. It's sad when someone can't even write 3 sentences. Might as well be sitting in the corner muttering to himself.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
mmmbarley said:
Just made me laugh more than anything else. It's sad when someone can't even write 3 sentences. Might as well be sitting in the corner muttering to himself.
HAHAHAHHAHA:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
great pricig

I went to the honda house today to check tire prices. They gave me 2 pirelli diablo for 225 .00 installed, i thought that was a great price for them let me know . if any one want to call glenn down there cause they are dirt cheap on tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts