Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redline Superbike would like to invite you out to Macomb Powersports in Chesterfield to partake in a FREE tire seminar.

Saturday, April 21st @ 10AM

Steve Turner from Bridgestone will be there to give us a rundown on Sportbike Tires. If you have any questions you would like him to answer please let me know so I can pass that on!

Everyone is welcome to this event so come one come all. We could all stand to learn a little more about our tires.

See you there! :thumb:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
475 Posts
As a member wannabe - I'd ride to show how loyal I can be :D but I am going to be out of town that Saturday...:(

Just wanted to remind you that I'm out here tapping on the window, asking to be let in :hello: :hello:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
fastlaneduc said:
As a member wannabe - I'd ride to show how loyal I can be :D but I am going to be out of town that Saturday...:(

Just wanted to remind you that I'm out here tapping on the window, asking to be let in :hello: :hello:
LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
motoboy said:
I've been on the phone with Beacon Cove to get things going over there. :mad:


mb.
If you have rack storage, and I think you said you did, they will not get it out for you till May 1. I'm thinking next weekend I'm going to pull off my shrink wrap and bottom paint mine.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
TheCaptain said:
If you have rack storage, and I think you said you did, they will not get it out for you till May 1. I'm thinking next weekend I'm going to pull off my shrink wrap and bottom paint mine.
Yeah, mine is indoor stored...last in first out!

Speaking of bottom paint...I'm doing mine too.

Sorry for hijacking the thread....LOL:topic: :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
DocThee said:
Yeah, mine is indoor stored...last in first out!

Speaking of bottom paint...I'm doing mine too.

Sorry for hijacking the thread....LOL:topic: :twofinger
Be sure to wear something you can throw away when your done. Bottem paint will never come out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
motoboy said:
My arguement is, I'm buying a well this year (row D i think)
the contract starts April 1st, so they can put me in the water today as far as I'm concerned. :thumb:

mb.
Before you put it in the water your going to want to bottom paint it or have it done. If you don't get it painted you will have 2 inches of scum growing on it by the end of July. And that will drop speed and increase fuel consumption.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top