Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all that came out to helped install it. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Bluto, Headlight, GixxerChris
Thanks for your help today with the getting the new tires on yesterday! I dont think it would have happened without everyones helping hands as it was a realy bitch at first

Tire machine works great, was very tricky on exact process to make it as simple as the video. Seems every tire we did got easier as we went. The manufacturer gave us some more tips and pointers which will make it as simple as the video for sure! Bluto is now an expert at the balancing LOL

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Yeah I talked to Steve at no-mar for quite a while. His tips make sense and I think it's gonna make all the difference. And yes I'm a good wheel weight guesser already. ha

almightys said:
Thanks for your help today with the getting the new tires on yesterday! I dont think it would have happened without everyones helping hands as it was a realy bitch at first

Tire machine works great, was very tricky on exact process to make it as simple as the video. Seems every tire we did got easier as we went. The manufacturer gave us some more tips and pointers which will make it as simple as the video for sure! Bluto is now an expert at the balancing LOL

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:

No love for the guy that made the axle tool though huh...I see how it is bastid

·
Registered
481 Posts
Bluto said:
He was giving you love when he was over here. :D
I hope he was using protection :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts