Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
I was going to give my new M3's a thrashing on the back roads this weekend but it rained all weekend :(

Metzeler kinda pissed me off today though. RJMasters did give me some reccomended pressures for the M3's but I wanted to e-mail Metzeler to see if I could get hot and cold pressures for the track so I could figure out if I was getting them up to the proper temp. Here was their response:

We do not give track pressures or temps for these sport segment tires. We suggest using the min pressures on the track (listed inthe brochure) and if needed increase the pressures for street use to improve mileage.
I thought these were being marketd as a street/trackday tire. I guess not.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
nope, but they are pretty grippy. :) Specially in wet conditions. Once, I was trying to just gas really hard in the rain and just break the rear loose; I did a wheelie instead... Good f'in tires

Seriously, go try to take some leans in the wet. You'd be surprised! I definitely scared my friends when I was doing some hard leaning in wet conditions, but I had full confidence in my riding abilities and the tires. Mostly the tires. :twofinger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts