Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
you guys are more than welcome to use please give chuck a call to have him leave it open or if he sees this please leave it open for the guys. if you guys need anything please let me know.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i will be getting a key i believe soon still in transition here. soon i hope. if chuck doesnt answer does anyone else have a key to the shed?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
will do, i dont remember if we have wheel weights there? last time everyone was mounting/dismounting tires i was watching certain members putting c*ck/ball stickers on ppls bikes instead of watching them change/balance tires.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nelson,
I can help you out. give me a call on my cell. Saturday afternoon would be the best for me. but I can just as easily do sometime on Sunday. I only live 1/2 mile from Chucks.
Dave you can come too. Just coordinate with NElson
Thanks almightys. I'll call Dave tonight and figure out which day works for him. Now that he mentioned it, I'm curious if we have weights and a balancer as well.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nelson,
I can help you out. give me a call on my cell. Saturday afternoon would be the best for me. but I can just as easily do sometime on Sunday. I only live 1/2 mile from Chucks.
Dave you can come too. Just coordinate with NElson
Steve,

Didn't nomar give us a new "heavy duty" changer? Is using it any different than the old one?

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Very interesting for I see that you must all belong to the same Club, in the same State & town/city. Yet you chat on this board. I had assumed you were from different States.

This also gives me a hint that you probably all use the PC at work. Pretty close fitting I have to admit.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Very interesting for I see that you must all belong to the same Club, in the same State & town/city. Yet you chat on this board. I had assumed you were from different States.

This also gives me a hint that you probably all use the PC at work. Pretty close fitting I have to admit.
Yes we belong to Redline a Detroit Metro riding club... :cheers: We are under the Associations/Groups in the main forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts