Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, gals, and hermaphrodites, the time has come for me to graduate college and move out into the world. It's been a long 4.5 years of college and I’m so sick of this shit that I just want to bang my forehead on the fuc*ing table every time a stupid gen-ed teacher gives me a stupid fuc*ing homework assignment. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!, is all i can think as the rage bubbles up inside me to near OJ'esque levels.
But I digress. Although nothing is final, I am in the front running for a Black Bear study job out around Lansing Michigan. I've worked with BB's for almost an entire year, i have good references, and I'm willing to move. The job pays 13.50/hr (i know it doesn't sound like much, but it's a lot to me), free housing, and a state vehicle to tool around in while I’m at work, which means free gas. It's only a 3 month job, but i don't have anything better to do, so if I get it, I’m gone.

So who lives around there that would like to stop in and give me a tour of that fine city? I’m pretty friendly and don’t bite much. Although I have an uncontrollable leg humping condition.

And Dan, I have already found an academy that teaches Muay Thai and Shoot wrestling. (as well as BJJ and a lot of other stuff)
http://www.amafa.com/classes_offered.html

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Our little Tippy is all growed up! Pretty soon you'll start getting hair in funny places and liking girls. :thumb:

Seriously though, congrats on graduating and good luck with the job! Check if some of the Redline folks are in that area.

Why do I see you as this guy:

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic390.htm

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
spicersh said:
Our little Tippy is all growed up! Pretty soon you'll start getting hair in funny places and liking girls. :thumb:

Seriously though, congrats on graduating and good luck with the job! Check if some of the Redline folks are in that area.

Why do I see you as this guy:

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic390.htm
You know what i just noticed? I'll be border buddies with the spicers!!!!!!! Finally I can come visit.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Tippmann said:
You know what i just noticed? I'll be border buddies with the spicers!!!!!!!

Careful, scott might make you his butt buddy.

:twofinger

Congrats Titty.....errr Tippy!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
You know what i just noticed? I'll be border buddies with the spicers!!!!!!! Finally I can come visit.
I'll start digging the pit in preparation for your arrival.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Congrats Tippy! Being able to relax at night is really a reward in itself. Someday maybe I'll achieve that too.

Anyhoo, there's a funny irony to Kevlar's comments and yours. The Spicers live in the armpit of Indiana, at least by most accounts. So, theoretically, you could be going from armpit to armpit to armpit (or just pit).

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
Congrats Tippy! Being able to relax at night is really a reward in itself. Someday maybe I'll achieve that too.

Anyhoo, there's a funny irony to Kevlar's comments and yours. The Spicers live in the armpit of Indiana, at least by most accounts. So, theoretically, you could be going from armpit to armpit to armpit (or just pit).
Hey, what's wrong with Terre Haute? Just because Vigo county is the meth capital of Indiana. Oh, and sometimes it smells like a sewer truck ran over a family of skunks outside of the paper mill. Oh, but on the plus side we've got a federal prison that houses some of the worst criminals in the country! Wait...:rolleyes:

Tippy wouldn't like it here. He's always been more of a fan of things a bit south of the armpit (on men anyway). :twofinger

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Tippmann said:
Well guys, gals, and hermaphrodites, the time has come for me to graduate college and move out into the world. It's been a long 4.5 years of college and I’m so sick of this shit that I just want to bang my forehead on the fuc*ing table every time a stupid gen-ed teacher gives me a stupid fuc*ing homework assignment. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!, is all i can think as the rage bubbles up inside me to near OJ'esque levels.
But I digress. Although nothing is final, I am in the front running for a Black Bear study job out around Lansing Michigan. I've worked with BB's for almost an entire year, i have good references, and I'm willing to move. The job pays 13.50/hr (i know it doesn't sound like much, but it's a lot to me), free housing, and a state vehicle to tool around in while I’m at work, which means free gas. It's only a 3 month job, but i don't have anything better to do, so if I get it, I’m gone.

So who lives around there that would like to stop in and give me a tour of that fine city? I’m pretty friendly and don’t bite much. Although I have an uncontrollable leg humping condition.

And Dan, I have already found an academy that teaches Muay Thai and Shoot wrestling. (as well as BJJ and a lot of other stuff)
http://www.amafa.com/classes_offered.html
Looks like you're gonna have a good time if you get the job...just training and working. :thumbs2: That school looks interesting...if I were you I'd take MT and BJJ classes.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Tippy's big adventure

slaintedan said:
Looks like you're gonna have a good time if you get the job...just training and working. :thumbs2: That school looks interesting...if I were you I'd take MT and BJJ classes.
Well dan, i'd like to learn some nice take downs. You know, set up with some nice high kicks then fake one(make them put their hands up) and take them down. I've read that a lot of BJJ schools focus mainly on ground subs and not much on taking someone to the ground. If i do get out there, i'm sure i'll talk to the owners and see what they have to say.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Tippy's big adventure

Tippmann said:
Well dan, i'd like to learn some nice take downs. You know, set up with some nice high kicks then fake one(make them put their hands up) and take them down. I've read that a lot of BJJ schools focus mainly on ground subs and not much on taking someone to the ground. If i do get out there, i'm sure i'll talk to the owners and see what they have to say.
Well, if you really want to learn solid takedowns you should take Greco Roman Wrestling classes, but they won't teach you ground submissions, that's where BJJ comes in handy. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Tippy's big adventure

slaintedan said:
Well, if you really want to learn solid takedowns you should take Greco Roman Wrestling classes, but they won't teach you ground submissions, that's where BJJ comes in handy. :thumbs2:
Yep, I agree. BJJ is where it's at. Sambo is really good, too. If you really want to get someone to the ground, just aim your fist and/or elbows at their cranial area. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Congrats bro, hope it doesnt compromise your ability to mingle with your peeps as SBW:thumb:.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Congrats Brian, come on down here to hotlanta, and we can put you to work in a nasty ass chicken plant.:twofinger

1 - 20 of 103 Posts