Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this reference in a poll elsewhere and after reading the background am intrigued. Basically the guy claims he's from 2036 but traveled back in time for a particular model of IBM computer for specific reasons which he details. Anyway, he made some predictions back in the 90's that are interesting. Normally I'd disregard out of hand, but there are some bits that are probably a bit beyond your average Joe Hoax Artist.

Just an interesting little thread to liven your day :D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Interesting....

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I can't believe I'm about to devote all this time to responding to this...

1) JT claims that time travel is common in the future. If so, why is he the only one we've heard of? There are a lot of wackos locked up in hospitals who claim to be from the future. If they really are from the future and are now spending the rest of their days locked up why would time travel be so prevalant in the future??? They have access to the same hospital records we're keeping today, wouldn't people start to see that every "time traveler" is being locked up and say, "It's just not worth it!"

2) So there's a magical computer that was made in 1975 in Rochester, Minnesota that can translate computer language? They seem to know everything about this computer but can't replicate it's technology? Come on, even duessel's not that dumb.

You know what, I'm done. I can't believe I've devoted so much time to this nonsense already.

Seacrest Out!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by slaintedan <snip>Come on, even duessel's not that dumb.

You know what, I'm done. I can't believe I've devoted so much time to this nonsense already.
<snicker> :laughing:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
I skimmed it and found two conflicting quotes:

"There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005."

"The civil war in the United States will start in 2004."

Must be a bit confused after his little trip, hey?

*cuckoo, cuckoo...*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts