Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Just checking a few facts

You posted a picture of that boat and a drool smiley in the same page ?

Ill have to take this into considderation when it comes time for your memebership application.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh really...

I know how to appreciate a good looking bike when I see one and if you got a problem with that....well...urm...you do then...:p

Who are you to talk about beauty of bikes since you own a DR aka UGLIEST scrambler!! And a Gixxer that looks like it's been colored by a bunch of female kindergarten kids with its pink shit and all!!:twofinger

·
Registered
406 Posts
Interesting similarity

It has the same engine capacity as a Morris Marina.

Would these boys look just as mean on that new tractor from Honda?......I don't think so.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Boycie,

I'm troubled by your fascination with British Leyland's worst efforts to provide transportation for Middle England.

You seem to have a ready stock of library material ... first the Allagro and now the Marina .... what's next ; The Princess, Ambassador, Maxi, & Ital ...... (any others) ? Don't forget the Sherpa van !!

Did you grow up in Cowley or something?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Spot the Difference

I'm sorry Gareth I just fail to see the difference, so we running a special Scum Competition for our readers.

There are only a few differences between the two vehicles below. The first and most obvious is one has a great big house behind it and the other doesnt.

All you have to do is spot the two remaining differences and tell us why you would prefer a 1978 Morris Marina over a 2004 Honda Prune Juice in less than 5000 words and the Scum will take you out on an expense spared night on the town, happy meal included.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Swap the titles you Muppet

It was tricky with the names the wrong way round but I think I have it.
The Marina can be driven without making you look a cant
The Marina can be described as a bad example of practical cheep motoring while the Prune can only be described as an over weight, over priced, underpowered bardge.
In a strange way the Marina make sence while the Prune make no sence at all.
Id rather not have to drive a Marina but Id rather die than ride a Prune.
Ive have about as much chance of pulling a burd with either but at least I could afford to fly to Bangkok every month if Id bought the Marina.
The Marina bounces off trees better than a Prune.
If the Marina broke down I could pour petrol over it, set it on fire and call a taxi, we all know shit dont burn so I couldnt do that with a Prune.

Do I win ?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Oh really...

Wolverine said:
I know how to appreciate a good looking bike when I see one and if you got a problem with that....well...urm...you do then...:p

Who are you to talk about beauty of bikes since you own a DR aka UGLIEST scrambler!! And a Gixxer that looks like it's been colored by a bunch of female kindergarten kids with its pink shit and all!!:twofinger
First you mention the shadow and claim that there is some astetic apeal then you say that the Honda oil tanker is good looking:eek:

Next you will be telling us that riding with your leg sticking out is cool:twofinger

Membership is in the post:finger:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Swap the titles you Muppet

Tug said:

Do I win ?
And the winner is none other than the Tugsta himself....

His prize includes an all expensed paid night out in town, with the Happy Meal. The catch to the prize is that you have to ride the Honda Prune.....ya cant!!:finger:

And what do you mean in the post?????:confused: :confused: Yes..I am a daft idiot for not knowing that....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Re: Re: Re: Swap the titles you Muppet

Blue Catt said:
Means

Piss off Silly Twat (P.O.S.T)
hahahahahahaha........good one......you guys are just so damn funny............will use it in the future...hahahahahahaha...... twats :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tuggy..your appreciation pls....

Now, Tuggy aka God of Bike Beauty Appreciation, tell me if this is ugly or just damn farking beautiful....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Tuggy..your appreciation pls....

Wolverine said:
Now, Tuggy aka God of Bike Beauty Appreciation, tell me if this is ugly or just damn farking beautiful....
Its just God to wolf boy;)

I fail to see the comparison, the MV is a work of art and the previous topic of discussion makes the Amico Cadiz look gracefull:D

Its a bit.......black isnt it:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Tuggy..your appreciation pls....

Tug said:

Its a bit.......black isnt it:)
I have been doing some reading up on the MV and this is the SPR model which comes in this color. IT is apparently supposed to be the race oriented one.

There are various models for the F4:

MV Agusta F4S - the ones we see around here
MV Agusta F4 SPR - race oriented
MV Agusta F4 Ago - made after the famous MV racer a long time back.
MV Agusta F4 1+1 - the one with a pillion seat apparently..explains the 1+1 thingy..
MV Agusta F4 Senna - speaks for itself
and one more that I can't recall....

Cheers.

·
Registered
406 Posts
We have a winner

It was close Tug , but this guy knows a duck from a decorated shed.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Return of the Scum

I couldnt think what the prune reminded me off untill I saw the front page of the Scum, it looks like a scud missile that fell short and landed harmlesly in some twats back garden:)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Swap the titles you Muppet

Wolverine said:
hahahahahahaha........good one......you guys are just so damn funny............will use it in the future...hahahahahahaha...... twats :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
How bout ... FIGJAM.

Fark I'm Great, Just Ask Me !

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
What a great read that was.....

I especially liked this part in the battleships writeup:

"Unit Pro-Link rear suspension has been inspired by Honda’s MotoGP bike, the RC211V" your farking joking right? Hahaha :twofinger

Next time I hear of a type 4 cyclone heading my way, I'll be off to get me a Drone to hold the roof on...... as I already have a boat anchor. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts