Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it 12 months later than originally planned but the time has come for us to leave Singapore. If all goes to plan looks like we will be moving to Hong Kong in March.

Importing a bike to HK with a 35% import duty just doesn't make sense so as much as I hate it I am faced with the only option of selling the Duke :crying: :crying:

So one 996SPS for sale, year 2000, 16000kms with lots of extra goodies such as slipper clutch, mag wheels, radial pump plus a few more. Price tbc.

Looking for a good home so if anyone knows anybody who may be interested please give me a call on 9622 9094

DD

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
This is not good news

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

It's another Black Armband day. In saying that I know you've been ready for a move for some time.

Interesting metamorphosis of the Mean Machine ... Red to Orange to Black.

Seeing it takes me right back to the dizzy heights of 2002... Looks sharp.

Sorry that you're out of here Nigel, really and truly.

Yrs
GCW

·
Registered
77 Posts
The end is nigh

SBR RIP :(

DD leaving and selling the duke:(

This forums getting depressing:crying:

The only good news is Tugs 41.............fark me........you old bar steward:finger:

DD perhaps your phone number would help :D just a thought;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Too true Flymo

Missed you being around for a while now Nigel. Good luck in HK mate.

Make sure you send us your new contact details

Cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys

:thumb: :thumb: .

Will be in contact for a beer or two before I go, maybe while Flymo is in town

:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Best wishes

DD,

Always been a pleasure to ride with you - top advice from a top bloke :thumb: - sorry to see you'll be going.

That said, If I am due back in Singers, I'd be up for an SPS.. :drool: :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Huh?

Bloody Hell!! - There'll be no one from what was SBR left in Singapore before long.......

First it was Tug, then Chum and now you DD, what's going on, are they trying to clean out all the whinging poms?? :twofinger

Bike does look good!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
guys ......... guys .................GUYS!!!

Bloody Hell!! - There'll be no one from what was SBR left in Singapore before long.......

First it was Tug, then Chum and now you DD, what's going on, are they trying to clean out all the whinging poms??
What is this? I been out a Singapore for what???.............. 3 weeks and then suddnely i don't register on anybodies memories!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, it's me, BBQ, Will - you know! CAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!:finger:

On top of that i didn't get any of the
Sorry that you're out of here Nigel, really and truly.
or
Always been a pleasure to ride with you - top advice from a top bloke - sorry to see you'll be going.
:confused:

All i got was about 6 Jagermeisters - BASTADS!:barf2:

And Boycie, all the times i bailed you when talking to beautiful women in bars, stearing you towards the back end of a bus sitting in the corner, and this is the thanks i get!!!!!!!:mad:

Anyway, my job has been confirmed to return to sillypore in 18months / 2 years to whip you loosers into shape!:D :D :D

Sorry to hear your off DD, however i'm not sure if i ever met ya:confused:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Re: guys ......... guys .................GUYS!!!

bbqq021 said:
What is this? I been out a Singapore for what???.............. 3 weeks and then suddnely i don't register on anybodies memories!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, it's me, BBQ, Will - you know! CAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!:finger:

Who is this person......he sounds a bit gay?

DD.......Lets get really drunk before you go...I know this game where you drink these disgusting shots, talk to somone good looking for a while and end up in bed with a boiler...its great.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: Re: guys ......... guys .................GUYS!!!

DD.......Lets get really drunk before you go...I know this game where you drink these disgusting shots, talk to somone good looking for a while and end up in bed with a boiler...its great. [/B]

And then you marry the bitch and become a legend:eek:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Adios

Glad to hear the move came through, bet Mrs DD is chuffed.

How about a bike share in Zhuhai?
16,000 sing for a 05 R6:D

Let me know your contacts when your settled and get your arse up to Shanghai for the GP in May.

The mean machine is looking very nice, you should talk to Jimbo about one of his funny import deals.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Shanghai GP

MR Tug

I hope you are getting yourself sorted for the support race at Shanghai. There is a practise support race in april and then the real thing on the 1st of may.

Steven from Zhuhai is organising it all:D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Fully prepaired

As a confirmed "Arm Chair General" I dont think there is much to do in terms of preparation. I might rent a 600 for the odd hurl round Zhuhai but Im in no condition to race at Shanghai:crying:

Have you got a pad in Shanghai yet? I should be down sometime after CNY so can catch up then. PM me your new e mail and mobile number.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Shanghai Pad

Tug

That's a roger on the Pad, well.... getting it sorted at the moment. Should move in after CNY. In Holland at the moment but will be back about the 15th. Let me know when your down.

Cheers

Will

PM on its way

·
Registered
726 Posts
It's been a fair while!

Let me know when your down.
C'mon Will, He's been in China for about a year - been without a bike for at least that (and some) Of course he's down!!!!

That said, he's obviously been spending a fair bit of time at home, orbiting the moons of planet lensy
:drool: :eyebrows: :drool: :eyebrows:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts