Sportbike World banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts
duessel said:
Terry said they are done with the wing special.
No need to go over there, if they do not have the wing special. Any other ideas??? Some place on the strip or South Side??

Discussion starter · #33 ·
crammer1977 said:
where is that at? and how reputable can they be if they have to pawn their food out for free? :twofinger
It is in Greentree...

The food is good, the place is a little smaller than the usual hang outs. They still make money on drinks, and other food. You only get 10 free wings, everything else costs you.

The place is always packed. The food is good. The parking is so-so... If you don't get there early you may have trouble finding a spot.

Honey, admit it the parking SUCKS!

But the wings are great! They are big and they have like 15 sauces!

I am not going to a place called ugly dog. kind of gives you a hint of the women that hang out there and besides jeep goes there and hes ugly.

I am still in for src. I think the problem we had has blown over and its safe there.:D

KLRBE said:
I am not going to a place called ugly dog. kind of gives you a hint of the women that hang out there and besides jeep goes there and hes ugly.

I am still in for src. I think the problem we had has blown over and its safe there.:D
Actually Fri and Sat night there are some scantally clad women at the Ugly Dog (to say it nicely.)

Last I heard the Drama Queen still works at SRC. I guess we will find out!

R6CycleGal said:
Actually Fri and Sat night there are some scantally clad women at the Ugly Dog (to say it nicely.)

Last I heard the Drama Queen still works at SRC. I guess we will find out!
how scantally clad. and do you have pics.

Something new on a thursday would be nice. How bad is the parking. What time does it kick off at the ugly dog?

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.