Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Thursday Night Bike Night 9/11/03

Tea Bagger said:
Your house for free food and a free "kitten" show starring the amazeing gaping asshole.
Not a chance... Bring you freaks into my home - I think not!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I may head back to SRC this week. Probably go to FatHeads to eat though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i'm guessing not many of you made it to QS&L last week, other than duessel, but it was HUGE. i've never seen that many bikes there before, it was crazy.. anyway, we will be out there around 8 or so again this week if anyone else is heading to cranberry...

·
Registered
459 Posts
cherrybombking said:
i'm guessing not many of you made it to QS&L last week, other than duessel, but it was HUGE. i've never seen that many bikes there before, it was crazy.. anyway, we will be out there around 8 or so again this week if anyone else is heading to cranberry...
I live across the street and wont eat there food is to expensive and you dont get enough of it for the price.

I am going to src. and yes I am going to eat there. should be there by 8.

·
Registered
93 Posts
KLRBE said:
I live across the street and wont eat there food is to expensive and you dont get enough of it for the price.
if you reread my post, you'll notice that it dosnt say anything about eating. it said there were alot of bikes there.

·
Registered
459 Posts
cherrybombking said:
if you reread my post, you'll notice that it dosnt say anything about eating. it said there were alot of bikes there.
no shiot theres a lot of bikes there those cruiser people dont ride more than 20 miles from there home thats why.

·
Registered
459 Posts
duessel said:
SRC is within 20 miles from your house.
I think it is right around 23 but that is close enough. I dont like going to the lube when there is that many people there hard to find a parking space hard to leave if you only want to stay for a short time and when there is that many people there too many assholes.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Any of you Westmoreland Posers heading to the SRC on thursday eve? ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
i like QSL, but i have been goin there for 3 years now?
it's just getting old for me.

i will admit that i do like going to a smaller venue like SRC or callahan's. i like it when GTR rides in and sort of "takes over" a place!
it's a blast for all of us to hang out together and bust balls!:mad: :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts