Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here is the deal. This Thursday evening the DVE Morning Show is having a little get together at The Rythm House Cafe in Bridgeville. The event is scheduled to take place from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM. So, I was thinking... How about a little GTR showing at the event.:rolleyes:

Anyone interested in attending? I am told that the first 102 people through the door get a free t-shirt.

Heidi and I are going
Ernie is a probably
Jason is a maybe

Who else is down?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
o|||||||o said:
NICE!!!

I figured you and Pat might be in... It is not too far for either of ya!
Pat is anti-social....everytime I call the kid to go out and do something, he never calls back. Fat Bastid!!! Sure the fat bastid will show up when there is mention of Baja Fresh!!!:twofinger I will definitely try to be there....looks like a 99% chance that I will show for the event.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pete, we will be there early. Hit me up on my cellular if you want to meet up before the show begins. Jeremy made mention of showing up as well.

·
Registered
473 Posts
STFU, fat bastid. Noone likes you anyway.

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

I could be down with that.

Did anyone say Baja Fresh? :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Pete, we will be there early. Hit me up on my cellular if you want to meet up before the show begins. Jeremy made mention of showing up as well.
How early are you heading over there?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cherrybombking said:
i didnt know there was a baja fresh around here? where the heck is it?
I know there is one in Oakland. Never been there though. I take it from the responses on here it must be pretty good stuff...

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
teach what?
are you going to school to make no money?:eek: :D
At least she will not be paying off loans forever....they will pay all that crap for her and if she wants out after that time period, she is out of it debt free.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
At least she will not be paying off loans forever....they will pay all that crap for her and if she wants out after that time period, she is out of it debt free.
that is sweet i never knew that. :thumb:
why does it seem like i am the only person with loans over 20 grand :finger:

·
Registered
848 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Damn skippy!!! All I gotta do is teach in the ghetto for a few years... I'd ask Freddy to tell me what it's like there, but I'm more black than he is. :rolleyes:

As for the teaching tonight, I teach figure skating lessons over in South Park, but they were cancelled tonight b/c of the cold. :) I'll be at there with bells...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Damn, was that place packed last night or what? I saw almost as many mullets and NASCAR t-shirts last night as you would see in North Carolina. I need to invest in one of those picture phones for future laughs.

If you guys were there last night and I didn’t see ya, well you understand. I know jeep was at another establishment down the street. Did anybody get yanked by the fuzz for DUI check points right out side of the bar or worse yet get your ride towed?

Cya

1 - 20 of 23 Posts