Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
When ya wanna go? Thats my neck of the woods.

I'm going Saturday for a ride somewhere north of Capac... where I will end up... who knows!!!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
We usually do this ride, or a ride in the thumb, a few times a year. I haven't looked at the ride calendar but I know it is on there. I believe Vassar is May 27, as posted. But that is Memorial Day Weekend, and I'm thinking it needs to be moved to a different date. I've already cleared this with Headlight, our Road Captain, and he is aware of the change. We should see a new date from him in the next few days or so.

:thumb:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
DocThee said:
Of course! All of our rides are welcome to non-members...:D

:thumb:
WITH...a little side instruction before we head out to make sure everyone is on the same page on how things work. Of course. ;)

Did you put in an app Ken?

I should mention to encourage anyone who is interested in membership to just apply. You aren't obligated to join, and you would still need to be voted on, but at least the ball is rolling in case. Word? :thumb:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
4 whole e-mails this month....geeez :rolleyes: I'll be sure to cut down.

Anyway, it was sent on 4/04/06. If you need me to resend it, let me know.

Jen

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
4 whole e-mails this month....geeez :rolleyes: I'll be sure to cut down.

Anyway, it was sent on 4/04/06. If you need me to resend it, let me know.

Jen
Well that was longer than last week. GEEEZE JEN. lol. Sure sure I'll check it later. I think I know what your talking about so yeah.

·
Registered
264 Posts
the big thouw said:
hey all,....E,,

when is the first thumb ride?im lookin forward to this year to ride with you all again.

lead the way E!!!!!!:thumb:

+1 :D :eyebrows: :burnout:

Matt

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
OK, is the truck and trailer going to be lined up in advance this year or is there going to be alot of standing arund waiting? :twofinger

1 - 14 of 14 Posts