Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now here in east TN the sky is blue, the sun is out, and the temp is 65. This is the best day we have had in months and I CAN NOT GO OUT AND RIDE! I HAVE TO WORK! and this weekend it is suppose to rain! Why can't the weekends be like this? I hope someone who is also having good weather is out there enjoying it.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
How are you healing Vypir? The curvy roads await, but I'm stuck at work too. I think I feel a cold coming on :D .

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
78+ degrees here the past three days, but I can't ride on the street as I have a slight "License" problem. ;)

Oh well, track day is soon enough (Feb 19th)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Twistiesman said:
Right now here in east TN the sky is blue, the sun is out, and the temp is 65. This is the best day we have had in months and I CAN NOT GO OUT AND RIDE! I HAVE TO WORK! and this weekend it is suppose to rain! Why can't the weekends be like this? I hope someone who is also having good weather is out there enjoying it.

Dave:

I feel for ya,same here,but,it was a scortching hot 40 degrees.:D The sun was out and it WAS a beautiful day tho'.
Stuck in the office wishing I could be outside.And it's supposed to rain here this weekend too.:(
Cruds...I can't wait for summer.....I've been plannig my vacation and where I will ride to and stay etc.....some days it's the only thing that keeps me goin'.:confused:

Jim

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have been riding everyday for the last 2 weeks! Hope ya'll are enjoying your cold spell up there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts