Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was there this morning and you just would not believe what I saw .... too farkin funny ....

This dickhead was in there and he was returning an after marken screen which he had bought a week ago or so .....

He pulls it out of his bag, and sure enough it's all scratched and stuffed looking ...... Kenji and the lads are all looking at it and mystified ... how DID it get so stuffed .... they come in protective wrapped packaging ....

While the lads were trying to work out what was going on .... this guy takes off down the the accessories place to find himself a replacement ....

Well ... about 10 mins later the lads from motoworld go find this guy and ask him to go back upstairs ....

So .. he comes up and they hand him back his screen which looks perfect and good as new .... 'no problem buddy' they say .... 'we just removed the plastic cover for you ..... '

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger .... hahaha .... too farkin funny ... what a completely farkin stupid knob off this guy was ..... you know .. what they say about Singaporeans and stuff .... I can't comment ... cause the dickhead in question was a farkin New Zealander on a Ducati 999R ...... :squid:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Anybody could have made that mistake?

Ahh Mate - Too Funny!!!!!

I bet it made their day.

How do you get to motoworld?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anybody could have made that mistake?

bbqq021 said:
Ahh Mate - Too Funny!!!!!

I bet it made their day.

How do you get to motoworld?
By car, bike, taxi or bus ya cannt ....

·
Registered
374 Posts
You are about as funny as me scratching your bike!

Can you ask Boycie if he wants to go out for a few beers tonight - Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts