Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i finally snapped some pics of what cars i work on on a daily basis. i work at a lamborghini, bentley, maserati, bugati, rolls royce, and spyker dealership. i also work on high end exotics like ferrarri's(sp), porsches, ect.

i am a magna certified master auto detailer and have been for the last 10/11yrs. before that i was a certified chef.

ok, now for the goodie pics.

ill start off with a 2008 bugati veyron. list price is 1.3 million, selling for 1.9 million. yes guys, million :D 1001 horsepower, all wheel drive, and 4 turbo chargers.

2007 porsche carrera GT 490,000.00 car. all carbon fiber. only 1300 made in the world.

lamborghini's. LP640 merciaglo's (sp), superleggera, spyder, the black dull looking one is called carbon, a 14,000.00 option paint job.

Rolls Royce's. notice the metal hood, 10,000.00 option. we have 2 instock, 1 with clear coat paint finish, the other with raw metal finish.

Bentley's. a continential gt and a flying spur. both around 500 hp turbo charged.

maserati gran tourismo coupe

spyker. these cars are about 2500lbs and come with an engine option of either a v6, v8, or v12 audi motors. these are bad ***!!!!!

used ferrarri. a 2000 360 selling for 112,000.00

so yeah, im a pimp

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad ass stuff...dude you are a pimp. Amazing people are buying these cars in Michigan's economy. The upper class is not suffering at all...
apparently not. we just sole 3 maserati quattroporte executive gt's last week, shipped out an 08 merc LP 640 (410,000.00) yesterday, and delivering a bentley continential gt today.

we do alot of internet sales and shipping too.

that veyron is a bad ass car guys, 1001 horse power, quad turbo's (yes, thats 4 turbos, lol) and awd.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Bad ass stuff...dude you are a pimp. Amazing people are buying these cars in Michigan's economy. The upper class is not suffering at all...

No doubt. Its probably all of the oil execs that are buying them. Capitalism at its worst. Rich get richer and poor get poorer. Middle Class? What Middle Class?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Great looking cars Dave!
And, I really do like those colors on my Veyron!!

I have no problem with people being able to afford these cars.

We should all be thankful that we live in a country where we are given the opportunities to be able to have things like these.

Of course, as much as I love the Veyron, I am confused about where one could actually drive one anywhere around here. Either the police would put me in jail for a zillion years for doing 254 in a 45 or the poor condition of the roads would destroy the car in 3 miles!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
No way in hell I could do that job. I'd be fired and arrested within an hour. But it must be nice being able to see the nicest cars in the world on a daily basis.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Of course, as much as I love the Veyron, I am confused about where one could actually drive one anywhere around here. Either the police would put me in jail for a zillion years for doing 254 in a 45 or the poor condition of the roads would destroy the car in 3 miles!
I'd say the roads....cuz we all know you don't have a speed problem.....HAHAH

;)

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I love Rolls :love: Very sweet shots, thanks for sharing. So, how dirty do the cars come to you, or do you just detail the new ones going out?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I'd say the roads....cuz we all know you don't have a speed problem.....HAHAH

;)
LMAO!!!!!
Great looking cars Dave!
And, I really do like those colors on my Veyron!!

I have no problem with people being able to afford these cars.

We should all be thankful that we live in a country where we are given the opportunities to be able to have things like these.

coming from the Busa guy... lol
I remember when the U.S. wouldn't allow the sale of Bugati's here in the states.

On the other hand, one day I will have my Continental GT:thumbs2:
you're talking the old EB110 days?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
The Ferrari F430 convertable, like they had in the Miami Vice movie looked pretty nice too.

I know Dave has some Ferrari's, but I think they are used ones.

Dave, I am still waiting on my literature for the new RR!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
webb, call me tomorrow while im at work and remind me to get some literature.

and these cars dont faze me one bit. they are "just another car" in my eyes. if you treat them or do anything different than the norm, and accidents and sheet happens. i dont think about the price tags when im detailing them.

the lambo's come from the factory in bad shape. they are wetsanded at the factory, but not wheeled out and finished. lambo pays extra for the dealership to finish the job correctly. the veyron gets delivered to the dealership with a factory rep. yes, a factory rep is flown in to help assist the prep, detail, and delivery of the car.

we have a few ferrarri's for sale. or can get you what ever high end car you want.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice cars. The Veyron is no longer the World Speed Record holder for Production cars.

Let me know when you get your hands on an SSC Ultimate Aero - http://www.shelbysupercars.com/carspecs.php

"Today, on a temporarily-closed 2 lane stretch of public highway in Washington State, the Ultimate Aero posted a top speed of 257.41 mph (414.31 kph) on its first pass and 254.88 mph (410.24 kph) on its return pass, yielding a new top speed record: a staggering 256.18 mph (412.28 kph)....This breaks the current official record held by the Koenigsegg CCR at 242 mph by 11.83 mph and the Bugatti Veyron's unofficial speed of 253 mph by 3.14 mph."

I'll track your dealership down and druel all over her...no no make love to her.

That's so cool that a Bugati rep flys in with their car.

Personally I think the Koenigsegg CCR looks the best of the 3 cars.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Nice cars. The Veyron is no longer the World Speed Record holder for Production cars.

Let me know when you get your hands on an SSC Ultimate Aero - http://www.shelbysupercars.com/carspecs.php

I'll track your dealership down and druel all over her.

That's so cool that a Bugati rep flys in with their car.

that is a bad car right there. went to their US website. Las Vegas. and they sell all kinds of high end cars there. Might have to make a road trip to vegas and check it out. See if theres any better higher paying work out there.

we did just take in on trade a 2007 Ferrarri F360, red.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts