Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Joss, a new member to this site, recently posted a thread in the "Chat" forum. It is, by far, the best post I have read in a long time because it perfectly embodies the spirit with which I ride and the reason that I ride. The pure, sheer joy of it.

Check out the post here .

Kudos Joss. You made my day bro, because you gave me a little taste of what it was like when I was riding. Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Great Post by Joss! Anyone else here get a little adrenaline rush by thinking about how it feels when setting up for a corner, dropping in with the TACH up around 7500-8000 and sweeping it through 10.5 on exit, with the Tropicana Bikini team looking on while they are pulled over at the Scenic Overlook by the side of the road?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
tsisson said:
Tropicana Bikini team looking on while they are pulled over at the Scenic Overlook by the side of the road?
Uh..Tim that wasn't the Tropicana Bikini team...it was a local VW Jetta car club...:D

Great post Joss, it just reminds us all why we love to ride :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
RedNinja said:

Uh..Tim that wasn't the Tropicana Bikini team...it was a local VW Jetta car club...:D

Great post Joss, it just reminds us all why we love to ride :D
Hey, Tropican Team or Jetta Club....who cares, they all have big boobs in my dream!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts