Sportbike World banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
I have been loyal to sportbikeworld.com. Believe it or not I have not even looked for another sportbike web-forum since I became a member here!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
AZDaisy said:
Miss you, Bee. Hope all is going well for ya!
Oh my Zeus, how have you been? Miss you tons!!! I've been good, now that I've heard from you I'm great. How's Taco?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Good as always. he's been a pain in the ass lately though.

By the way, I am moving to Northwest Phoenix. You anywhere around there?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
AZDaisy said:
Good as always. he's been a pain in the ass lately though.

By the way, I am moving to Northwest Phoenix. You anywhere around there?
I used to be off of 19 ave and Union Hills. But I sold my old home, bought a new one in Surprise (159 ave/ Greenway). I go to work on the 101 all the way to Scottsdale. I haven't forgotten about that cup of coffee you promissed me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
remember me???

I don't know if many of you will remember me, but I have been around the bike scene since 1995. I haven't been around lately since I have become a mother in 2003. I do still talk to a few old timers once in a while though. One thing is for sure, I do miss the old days. Now my time is consumed with taking care of my daughter, work, and planning my wedding for May, 2005.
I do miss riding very much. Once in a while, you can catch me at the Pavilions on a Saturday night (when I can get a baby-sitter) chattin' with some of the old timers.:cool:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks Robert. I will send a save the date out to you guys tomorrow. Invatations will be sent out in about 2 weeks or so.

BTW - here's a pic of my little munchkin Alexis (she's 20 months now).

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats Kevlar on your engagement too! I think I remember Aimee (if I saw a pic of her, I would know for sure. I am better with faces than names, lol). I do believe we live close to each other. From your profile it says you live in the 85258 zip? Well, we live in the 85257 zip, lol. If you two would like to attend my wedding, just send me an e-mail with your address
[email protected]

Congrats again and talk to you later:hello:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts