Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
:hello:

We lost a number of people switching from SBW to Motozine and back to SBW, and incorporating the "lost" users when SBN went down. Plus, some people just move on to other things. I too keep coming back here, no matter what other forums I find. I really only belong to a handful of forums, most of which I don't bother visiting anymore.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Well, you know if you have one, you have the other! :laughing:

I'm still here. :hello:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
He's popped in to the mod forum a few times fairly recently, but he's not around much. I think he's mostly on his pocketbike site.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I'd been away after a change in membership some time ago, but drifted back here after realizing the 'net world is not really any better.

Its still got the most clear-cut, experienced opinions that I desire.

That despite the spicerXX moderating team :p

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
kanwisch said:
I'd been away after a change in membership some time ago, but drifted back here after realizing the 'net world is not really any better.

Its still got the most clear-cut, experienced opinions that I desire.

That despite the spicerXX moderating team :p

:D

Hey, if I was allowed to have a bike anymore, things might be different...

Ahhh, who am I kidding??? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Still here. I am a perfect example of this: I joined years ago, and was posting heavily for a while, but left. Work over the past year has been pretty hectic, so I just haven't made the time. But it's winter, work is more manageable, and here I am.

It's good to be back, and one of only 2 groups I belong to. :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
This was one of the first forums I joined. My name back then was R1-Racer. Ever since I became a mod on the R1-Forum I've been spending most of my time over there. I remember a few years back, I acutally got to touch the sportbikeworld server at Robert's house. :laughing:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Robert said:
I remember that day. :)

How ya been?
Great.. I still got the Fieldsheer Titanium Mesh jacket you talked me into. LOL. I'm way over on the west side now (83rd and Peoria) School and work... living the American Dream :/ You ever talk to Kale anymore?

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
VYPIR said:
Good to hear from you again Robert. It has been awhile since the last time we met.
Yup,

When ya gonna come back out to the track? We have a national race coming to town the end of March. Love to have you and the wife back out.

Buzz me anytime 480-593-0441

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got to love this. Tons of familiar SN's. I haven't been around much either. Not the same without the old crew ya know. I'm one of the moderators of the www.Rider-4-Life.com forums. I still hit up a few other forums, but some how always end up back here. I ride everyday, anyday, all year around. I wonder what ever happen to the guy that use to moderate this forum, he was from Glendale I think. Use to have the meets up at Lenny's Burger off I-17.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Looking over the start dates for all of you, I feel like a kid again.

Robert, you sure were right. Pocket bikes hit it big time a little more than a year ago here in IN. Got anymore insightful product tips? I need a good investment :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts