Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just thought that I would post to Say HI. I recently sold my RX-7 so I could buy a 98 ST2 from a friend. now all the guys in the RX-7 forum are pissed at me, and Im starting out with 1 post yet again. I had around 600 oer there... Oh well. Life sucks.

Ive had my Duc for a week now, but I have still not goten to ride it. the guy I bought it from layed it down and hid insurance toaled it out rather than pay to have the frame stripped and re-coated. whn it hit on its Right side it squished the bater so there is a bit of Cosmetic damage to the frame.

The other thing that tol the brunt of the crash was the clutch... It snapped off 3 of the spring perches off the hub and now i am waiting to get a new hub from the dealer. I pulled out the plates and fired her up, and I must say she sounds almost as good as my 1970 Noton 750 Commando. Please dont flame me for that....

Once I figure out where my wife hid the digi cam Il post pics.

Mike

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
nipplebandit45 said:
and I must say she sounds almost as good as my 1970 Noton 750 Commando. Please dont flame me for that....
Mike,

I would NEVER flame you for owning a Commando. But I do require that you post some pics so I can slober over it. ;)

And with a name like nipplebandit45 your going to fit right in here. Wecome to SBW!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts